How Corporate Greed is Killing Your Favourite Video Games

Critical gamer/drinker on point as usual.

Lol at some of the comments..

"Being the only black man in Japan might be a bit of a hindrance if you're an assassin trying not to be noticed."

"The one legged Torii Gate is the most egregious offense to me. That would be like a Saudi game dev making an advertisement with cute characters dancing on the collapsing twin towers. How did none of Ubisoft's "historical and cultural experts" notice this? It's just bizarre."

Last edited:
Ubislop caught out virtue signalling, there's no other explanation, and of course the activists who have infested Ubislop, are also virtue siignalling and do not care about Japanese culture either, or know anything about it. They just wanted a black man in the game, and that's all there is to it.

Ubislop and woke activists - an absolute match made in heaven.

Last edited:
Farcry 3 was awesome, i played through it twice, i never do that, i feel like playing it again, its been a few years, played it originally on a HD 7870 XT, then again on the RTX 2070S, i have to do it again now on the RX 7800 XT.

Vaas is one of the best antagonists in all of gaming, anyone reading this if you haven't played Farcry 3, maybe before your time? Play it, this was Ubisoft at its best, this Ubisoft no longer exists. Don't google videos of it just play it.

PS: unlock the special sniper rifle, the big red one, as soon as you can. Fun Fun....

Edit: welp.......
Blood Dragon was bloody good and was actually what made me want to play FC3 in the first place

I rather like Ubisoft games and I'm quite looking forward to the new AC game!

Edit: Actually, it would be more accurate to just say I like the Assassin's Creed franchise as well as some of the Clancy games. The older RB6 as well as The Division 2.

Last edited:
Nintendo have in recent times been scumbags too and now they are going after accounts that upload videos of games being played via emulation, even though there is no legal issue in emulating games.

The main issue with Nintendo is that the Switch can't run many games at an acceptable level of performance, and emulation essentially completely solves that. We can buy 6the game, mig dump the cart via USB and play it via emulation in silky smooth 120fps and native 4K rendering. Nintendo still get a sale because those wanting to play the game buy it anyway, meanwhile those that would have never bought the game because they only play downloaded games, would never have paid anyway.

It's like PC games and Denuvo, it only hurts legit gamers because the pirated versions are DRM-free, or if it can't be cracked, then those people will just wait several months until Denuvo gets removed and then play it.

Make your games as easily accessible as possible and more people will play them to the fullest extent, this means having hardware that can play them how they are meant to be played, instead of using your most famous spokesperson go on the record stating Nintendo aren't interested in the hardware race which only paints a bad picture for the future of Nintendo hardware performance as games get more advanced but the HW still can't run it suitably well.

Makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom