How many Focus ST owners on here

Soldato
OP
Really?

You must be: a)in a severely bad postcode area, b) have points, c) had an accident or d) doing something wrong

I'm 23, with 5 years NCB and only pay £500 a year. Also with admiral/bell group

Not all policies are the same though, he may be covered for a lot more than you and have a lot less excess.

Soldato
OP
Needs a good wash and phone pic so forgive me but, they are on!

2012-01-19204909.jpg

Soldato
OP
I'm going to have to unsubscribe...

I went from an ST2 to a new shape 320d msport coupe and I miss the Focus :(

I'd love to be able to push the boat out and get a bright green RS.

It's times like this (and when I use the mrs' Mini cooper) when I realise I'm an uncurable hot hatch lover.

Mate at work has a Mountune 350 White RS, keeps parking next to me the ****** . There must be between 5 and 10 ST and RS's in the carpark.

Soldato
OP
I once got overtaken by another Black ST in a 30mph zone, on a road that is no longer than 0.2 miles according to google, all so the neadnerthal behind the steering wheel could show off to his gaggle of barry boy mates that were inhabiting the car, what a weapons grade throbber he was.

throbber lol

Soldato
OP
I'd really like one of these, its my favorite hot hatch by far and its a realistic buy. Never heard anyone say a bad word about them, apart from the fuel economy.

I know nobody buys a hot hatch with mpg in mind, but I'm told its pretty poor.

I'm spending £200 a month on fuel at the moment averaging 38mpg, my commute is almost all country roads, dual carriage way and motorway, if these get about 28 that bill would go up to just under £300, which is a little eye watering.

On the other hand, its just £25 a week extra to drive something fun....interesting.

I'm half tempted to say stuff it and have fun for a year or two, got the rest of my life to be sensible.

Buying one with the intention of driving to eek that little extra bit of fuel out is great in principal, in reality, you get in and hit the loud pedal at every given oppurtunity!

Soldato
OP
Throw enough money at the ST and it will eat a standard RS for breakfast, throw enough money at a RS and .....

My ST out performs a RS [ well the 2 standard ones that are at work] easily. The Mountune 350 RS is a little harder to beat,luckily the owner has no balls so generally i can out drive him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom