How many Focus ST owners on here

Soldato
OP
I'm going to have to unsubscribe...

I went from an ST2 to a new shape 320d msport coupe and I miss the Focus :(

I'd love to be able to push the boat out and get a bright green RS.

It's times like this (and when I use the mrs' Mini cooper) when I realise I'm an uncurable hot hatch lover.

Mate at work has a Mountune 350 White RS, keeps parking next to me the ****** . There must be between 5 and 10 ST and RS's in the carpark.

Soldato
OP
Shortly after giving it a good scrub, ****** down!

2012-01-21131331.jpg

Soldato
Very much looking into getting an ST. Loved them since they came out.

What is the fuel economy REALLY like? I drive around 15,000 miles a year. I used to have an FN2 CTR and averaged around 35-37mpg on most runs.

I'd be looking to spend around £10k for a nice one. I'm thinking st-3 is a must?

Soldato
My neighbour has a set of those Cades in black, lovely looking set of wheels IMO. I'd have a set in silver if it wasn't for him living next door and already having them :p

Soldato
Very much looking into getting an ST. Loved them since they came out.

What is the fuel economy REALLY like? I drive around 15,000 miles a year. I used to have an FN2 CTR and averaged around 35-37mpg on most runs.

I'd be looking to spend around £10k for a nice one. I'm thinking st-3 is a must?

I used to get about 250 miles out of a tank, about 27mpg I think. St3 id only a must if you want leather.

Soldato
Whats the deal with the ST500. Seen quite a few for sale. Was it just a special version they did for a year? Whats the 'advantage for getting one?

Soldato
I hate idiots in crappy cars who try to over take you just to make themselves feel/look good.

I was driving along a main road from doncaster and i was behind a bus and a van so the idiot behind(In a crappy standard rover and also had L plates on) Decided to over take us all. Normally i wouldn't mind but the road was recently re-surfaced with loads of little stones and as he passed stones flew all over the place.

Luckily they didn't chip my paint work but needless to say i was well annoyed.

Soldato
I'm not a fan of these white stripes at all.

The stripes on the ST500 look just about ok... can't understand the obsession with white strips on the bonnet/roof/tailgate/doors.

Love the sound of them though... 5cyl goodness :D

Soldato
I hate idiots in crappy cars who try to over take you just to make themselves feel/look good.

I was driving along a main road from doncaster and i was behind a bus and a van so the idiot behind(In a crappy standard rover and also had L plates on) Decided to over take us all. Normally i wouldn't mind but the road was recently re-surfaced with loads of little stones and as he passed stones flew all over the place.

Luckily they didn't chip my paint work but needless to say i was well annoyed.

I once got overtaken by another Black ST in a 30mph zone, on a road that is no longer than 0.2 miles according to google, all so the neadnerthal behind the steering wheel could show off to his gaggle of barry boy mates that were inhabiting the car, what a weapons grade throbber he was.

Soldato
OP
I once got overtaken by another Black ST in a 30mph zone, on a road that is no longer than 0.2 miles according to google, all so the neadnerthal behind the steering wheel could show off to his gaggle of barry boy mates that were inhabiting the car, what a weapons grade throbber he was.

throbber lol

Soldato
I like it personally, much better silhouette and the details of the Mk3 have grown on me, I think the mk3 is a smart looking car with the right specification. I think the colour above is awful though, in black it looks a lot better! And the sound of the 5 pot will be missed!

Caporegime
Struggling to make my mind up, 1 minute it's ok the next it's not. No three door :( and as Will mentioned no more 5 pot :( Oh and as you look at the pic remember you have to stick a plate smack bang in the middle of the grill.

Back
Top Bottom