How not to clean a chain Graphic

Soldato
Link still doesn't work buddy!

EDIT: Ohhhh my word. He ain't lying when he said he is stoopid.

Link contains swearys too :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I would add a warning..

One of my friends did that when we were out riding one day, his chain came off, reach down to put it back on whilst still sitting on the bike, not really the best idea, his glove got caught in the chain and he somehow ended up rolling forward, cue the end of his finger ending up in his glove and lots of blood everywhere.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
LMFAO.

I thought I was a muppet when I drunkely punched a thick porcelin sugar jar instead of my dad and needed many many stitches.

Caporegime
What kind of person sticks there hand in there chain, cuts the end off 3 fingers and whilst blood is rushing out the severed ends and in probubly quite a lot of pain I expect waiting for an ambulance to arrive, goes "oh, wait up a sec, grab my phone for me, ill just take some pics to post online later..."

Soldato
Jesus :eek:

That link is sooo getting removed by the mods.

Getting my fingers caught in a chain/pulley is one of my biggest fears of working with machinery , almost of par with getting caught in a P.T.O Shaft!

Soldato
OP
When i was about 14 I was hammering down a hill on my MTB, and it was that muddy the back end came to meet the fromnt, and I hit a post going over the handle bars and my hand landing on a barbed wire fence,

Last thing i thought of was taking pictures hand was in ribbons just wanted to get home and clean it.

Soldato
I think taking photos is a modern , albeit strange.. way of coping with the pain.

When I burn't my arm on hot weld (photo to come ;)) I took a photo to look back on, just when it was hurting like **** :D

welder001.jpg

The white bits are cooked flesh... :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom