• Every couple of weeks

Votes: 154 21.6%
  • Roughly once a month

Votes: 97 13.6%
  • Every couple of months

Votes: 53 7.4%
  • Every few months

Votes: 50 7.0%
  • Longer than every few months (specify)

Votes: 25 3.5%
  • Never

Votes: 28 3.9%

• Total voters
When they have that stinky feel to them, they almost feel wet because they're so full of sweat and dirt.

Roughly once a month. The jeans I wear for working on the car and for Karting, I've not washed for about 3 years. They have that oil/petrol stank going on.

Between a few weeks and a month, depends what I've been up to obviously but if its just the usual day to day stuff then I don't like to wash them too often.

Always feel odd after a wash, takes a week or so for them to feel right again :D

Couple of times a year if I can get away with it. If I get some stains on them they will get washed but a lot of stuff just rubs off jeans. I think I read an article a while back that essentially said that they tested jeans that weren't washed for years vs those that hadn't been washed for a few weeks and the bacteria etc wasn't much different between the two.

If they don't smell and aren't visibly dirty I don't wash them.

Probably every couple of months. I rarely wear the same pair consecutive days and usually for nothing more than a couple of hours at a time.

Lounging around in the evening, driving long distances etc I tend to wear jogging bottoms

Ugh, I could not believe I've read some of this thread. Let alone how repulsed I feel after reading some of the comments. Some really manky people about.

if i have just been around the house or just gone to the shops ill wear them the next day but if ive been out all day or a night out just the once everything normaly has one wear the its washed

I usually have 2 pairs of decent jeans on the go. Usually swap every 4-6 weeks of wearing. That's when they get washed.

every few months for me. I have a look at them and a sniff each time I go to put them on and if they need it i'll wash them
generally though they don't need it.

Depends on the denim. Cheap pre washed denim, once every few weeks.

Selvedge denim i try not to wash at all. I soak and clean if needed, then hang dry.

Jeans that are 2 weeks without wash are pretty much identical to a pair that's 15 months unwashed. See Link Here

My pairs are generally washed yearly, although my Hiuts will never be washed and my Iron Hearts have only been washed once in 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom