• between 31 and 40 inclusive

Votes: 44 23.9%
  • between 41 and 50 inclusive

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • 51 and older

Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vic 20 was my first 'computer' > C64 > consoles > didn't get into PC gaming until quite late.

I won't say my age, but from the Vic 20, you could probably guess :)

Was never one to get excited about new hardware as I just always went for the best VFM option when I had money to upgrade.

Got excited about VR long enough to buy a Rift, find it gave me motion sickness after 5 minutes and punt it on the MM here.

Used to track development of games I was interested in, but DayZ SA early access killed that part of me. Now I usually discover games by seeing folks I follow on YT play them.

Take Cyperpunk 2077 for instance. Read the pre-release hype > got interested > saw a few reviews full of bugs and missing contents > lost interest and forgot about game > watched The Mighty Jingles play V2.0 and immediately purchased the game > still playing in now.

Pains me to say I am 53. Been gaming since I got a Commodore 64. Had pretty much all the consoles and PC systems I could think of.

Always loved gaming and has always been a big part of my life. Still love it to this day and it will always be my go to hobby. Just need to get through my rather large Steam library.

I missed the poll. I'm 56. I've always loved gaming as far back as I can remember. Spectrum and other obscure things, then Amiga, consoles and PCs. Gaming and my love of comics and books and guitars, I'll never change.

Last edited:
Early 40`s.

I feel like time is running out lol.

I know so many people who died of Cancer its unreal quite frankly.

Back
Top Bottom