*** How to obtain a bike license ***

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I found the hazard perception annoying. Once you "get" the timing, it's easy.

I was clicking way too early and sometimes way too often. Remember this: each clip has one hazard (albeit the one with two) so you can theoretically pass the clip with one clip click. It's surprising how easy the clips are when you're only looking for that one hazard.

Caporegime
I found the hazard perception annoying. Once you "get" the timing, it's easy.

I was clicking way too early and sometimes way too often. Remember this: each clip has one hazard (albeit the one with two) so you can theoretically pass the clip with one clip click. It's surprising how easy the clips are when you're only looking for that one hazard.

On my test runs I was clicking between 3-5 times. At first I was clicking for everything that could be perceived as a hazard. Side roads, parked cars, etc. The lesson I learned is that a hazard is something that forces you to take action, or something that will force you to take action. You can't click too early so I tend to click in advance and then a second or two after and then again. Seems to have worked.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

1. Cancel indicators
  2. Lifesavers
  3. Make progress (overtake if possible and legal)
  4. Stopping distances (4x if raining)

Soldato
Hi all

Well after a horrendous episode of torrential rain I am pleased to say I passed with no minors or any fault of any kind, tough conditions and everyone seemed to want to kill me today (two cars pulled out on me)

Just taxed and insured my Ninja, see you all out there!!!!

Anybody in Nottingham?

Soldato
Just got back in been for a spirited drive correction : RIDE to my old house just for sake of it.

1409sm0.jpg

Had her up to about 10k rpm mind boggling quick been waiting for my adrenaline to calm ever since lol.

Weather not the best will try get some dry riding in tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom