How to protect your home and your self from hostiles. Offiicial thread!!!

Ok I agree with this thread. Basically We have PVC doors good locks. However our shed - the bolt thing was jammed off and £700 bike gone.

We need to screw/fix it. Also buying ANOTHER bolt and lock all bikes together. I am planning on a car soon if I have one outside I would consider CCTV and a light thing front, and back.

Also consider bike, cars getting a tracking system. We have an alarm too.

Arek thread reeks of arek but ill play for kicks.

Seriously my front door has a yale three lever lock and a tumbler lock. i never use the three lever while im in or out.

Back door has two dead bolts and a three lever lock, i also have a pool cue butt in the bedroom inside my wardrobe in the very very unlikely instants someone was simple enough to burgle my property at night while me and the missus are asleep.

Oh and there's the house alarm i never use, call me insane but i feel very safe and settled, if i didn't id have serious questions about my life choices and the sort of person i had become to put my self in a position to be on peoples 'Hit list'.

If i was that much of an ass and lead a life style that made me enemy's i seriously needed protection against id be the sort of scum that could buy a gun regardless of legal position so that would be my course, id think i would have some experience with jail and self preservation would be first and foremost on my mind so the legal consequence of it would be of little consequence.

Oh arek whats the running total on the 10 million £ and or $ :p is that for your master defense plans.

If i was that much of an ass and lead a life style that made me enemy's i seriously needed protection against id be the sort of scum that could buy a gun regardless of legal position so that would be my course, id think i would have some experience with jail and self preservation would be first and foremost on my mind so the legal consequence of it would be of little consequence.

You reckon? You've made an enemy of me due to the following unforgivable mistakes. Make no mistake about this however - you do need protection from me. It's just a matter of time, you're on my naughty list.

instants burgle enemy's

Back
Top Bottom