How to protect your home and your self from hostiles. Offiicial thread!!!

How has this guy, kwek and thatasianguy not been banned yet?? Given the money these mods are on they should be doing something about it!

This guy is hilarious, he spouts utter SB threads every so often and everyone laughs at him.
Kwerk at least causes debate with many of his threads.
thatasianguy just comes across as a troll, generaly unfunny, maybe somewhat ESN, to be pitied rather than critised.

I have 6 of these placed at strategic locations

f9fc674b.jpg

Haha I'd love to see that in a house.

There is numerous examples of people brutally harming or Killing robbers and not just getting done for manslaughter but spending a few years in Jail.

In the UK?

For real, not in tabloid media hysteria land?

How many do you mean by "numerous"?

Are you talking about robbers being killed during a robbery by the person they are robbing or all cases of robbers being killed (i.e. usually by other criminals for other reasons)?

Can you provide enough examples to justify the word "numerous"?

In USA.

- steel reinforced door with dead bolts locking from inside. The kind of steel door that a police ram wont open in 1 hour and or even direct RPG hit.

- bullet proof windows with inside steel shutters that will withstand AK 47 fire.
- 1911 with 4 clips under my bed from pillow side and ak 47 with 4 clips.
- 12 gauge by the door.

How about you?

I'd be thinking of emigrating if it was that much hassle.

12 Guage and an AK47, if this was even true you have done a pretty ****** job of your home defence. Put one round in a burgler and it will bounce around your house like a rubber ball and kill everyone on the same floor as you.
And I would love to see you try and open a solid steel door every morning before work, stop spewing **** and learn something.

Oh yeah, my house. I often just leave the front door wide open when I go out, because I don't live in the middle east or Compton. I also have a german shepard, a good dog is much better defence that a firearm.

Last edited:
I don't lock my door when at home.

Do have a massive dog that will lie down in front of any intruder expecting her belly to be scratched tho'. After tripping them up she will proceed to lick them to death...

What if that someone who broke held a knife or gun to you?

I guess you would never sleep or go outside either?

Anyway, you are the guy who was asking about what guns to try out during your holiday to the US a couple of months ago, right? Good job on getting a green card and building a fortress within 2 months :)

I'm not sure if you are actually trying to be Kwerk but at least he (says) lives in the US and posts pictures of Glocks in seal bags next to his shampoo in the shower and AR15s with (what appears to be) magazines of ammo.

Show me your 1911 and 'clips'.

Back
Top Bottom