Poll: How tough are YOU?

What is the biggest animal you could beat in a bare-hand fight?

• No thanks, I'm a vegan

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • A slug

Votes: 22 12.9%
  • A ferret

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • A one eyed feral tomcat with a missing ear

Votes: 18 10.6%
  • A Golden Retriever

Votes: 48 28.2%
  • A prize pig

Votes: 31 18.2%
  • A Jersey cow

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • A leopard

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • A bear (NOT a panda, and koalas are NOT true bears)

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • A OMG Bully XL!

Votes: 10 5.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
@Feek

Poll please, question
"What is the biggest animal you could beat in a bare-hand fight?"

Options:
No thanks, I'm a vegan!
A slug
A ferret
A one eyed feral tomcat with a missing ear
A golden retriever
A prize pig
A Jersey cow
A leopard
A bear (NOT a panda, and koalas are NOT true bears)
A OMG Bully XL!

Now, we all know OCUK forums are the place where the very hardest men in the UK come to look at photos of trainers and to complain about BST, but just how tough are YOU? Could you give a chicken a lickin'? Could you take a snake down?

Remember, the key point is "bare-hand". No sneaky spears or knuckdusters allowed.

Cards on the table, I think I top out at a golden retriever. Taking on a 200kg pig seems like a bad idea.

Man of Honour
On a more serious note I actually don't know, I've never really had to test myself - I'm not naturally a tough person and tend to avoid or don't rush into throwing my weight around, but if my back is to a wall I don't go down easily. I've often found people perceive it as weakness/don't find me intimidating when they probably should - I've had a couple of instances where people have started on me and it didn't go the way they were expecting.

I once walked out of a supermarket without paying for a bag, so yeah, tough as nails
:cool:

How can you sleep at night?

Last edited:
Commissario
If bear handed I reckon possibly a Grizzly

If bare handed I suspect possibly a slug. ;)

It does tend to depend a bit on the definition of defeat, as does it mean you walk away relatively unharmed, you walk away but die of your wounds a few hours later, die of infection within a week, or have permanent disabilities?

Pretty much everything on that list (including the slug) has the potential to hurt or kill you depending on circumstances (slugs from memory can carry parasites that are harmful, and some exotic/sea slugs are actively poisonous).
I'd also point out to anyone that thinks they can kill a pig bare handed, that domestic breeds of pig can hit 300kg.

And anyone who has ever had to give an unwilling cat medication or a bath will tell you how that went ;) let alone the description is basically Greebo, a cat that scares wolf packs and eats vampires :p

Last edited:
Soldato
If bear handed I reckon possibly a Grizzly

If bare handed I suspect possibly a slug. ;)

It does tend to depend a bit on the definition of defeat, as does it mean you walk away relatively unharmed, you walk away but die of your wounds a few hours later, die of infection within a week, or have permanent disabilities?

Pretty much everything on that list (including the slug) has the potential to hurt or kill you depending on circumstances (slugs from memory can carry parasites that are harmful, and some exotic/sea slugs are actively poisonous).
I'd also point out to anyone that thinks they can kill a pig bare handed, that domestic breeds of pig can hit 300kg.

And anyone who has ever had to give an unwilling cat medication or a bath will tell you how that went ;) let alone the description is basically Greebo, a cat that scares wolf packs and eats vampires :p
On the one hand, the pig could crush and kill you, but on the other hand, if you win, that's breakfast sorted for the next few months!

Back
Top Bottom