HP LP2475w, IPS 24" Official Thread! (Now Available from OcUK)

Soldato
I got Novita for few days and it was too bright in desktop mode, when i opened some game it was too dark...weird lol....

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
No because even the same model LCD will always have different calibrated values taking into account ambient light, backlight quality differences and the graphics card used.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I think I will in fact! I found it for 419 delivered so seems good, It would be good ebcause I can then compare it side by side with the Hazro whilst Hazro complete their end of the return I suppose!

Associate
PhilJohn can you say where you got the HP from? I'm very interested in HP as a business we'd only use a major brand typically Dell, however this new HP looks superb

Soldato
PhilJohn can you say where you got the HP from? I'm very interested in HP as a business we'd only use a major brand typically Dell, however this new HP looks superb

Cannot say on here as they are an OcUK competitor - but do a search on google products for the monitor name (hp lp2475w), rank by price ascending and look for retailers you know, or that have excellent ratings).

Back
Top Bottom