***HTC Magic Thread***

IME is not in the market as it's a port from Hero's KB, it is however on XDA Devs forum (already been linked via the Cyanogen rom links previously)

To add my 2p I use the IME keyboard in 'Phone Keypad' mode so its like the old phone keypads, but I finder it quicker that way. Just thought It might help people.

I rooted my phone on cupcake. I want to update to a rooted donut version (not cyanogen). The build I downgraded to is CRB17. I also want to be 100% sure that my recovery image is in place. Can anyone direct me to some good links ;)?

Last edited:
Just installed 4.1.999 and....

well im going back, if i can, to 4.1.11.1. The update process went fine but now i cannot select anything on the phone. I can open up the drawer but it wont allow me to open anything up.

ah well

edit

thats better, not sure what happened I was getting force close all over the place, sat the phone down for 2 mins picked it back up and it was off. Reboot and it appears to be fine. PHEW.

Last edited:
oh well:confused:

Just restored nandroid backup to 4.1.11.1

Don't know what was up but the phone was dog slow, 2 or 3 second delays to open anything, was getting force close for market, messaging and home. Wouldnt let me add widgets.

Roll on 4.2 stable:)

Back
Top Bottom