***HTC Magic Thread***

How do you mean? it's only locked out for the official Market Maps app at present as it's in BETA for US users only.

Root it and install the patched Maps app and you get nav via the nav launcher app.

Simple inf + ico file to display your Android USB storage.

Picture tell a thousand words.
35999255.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ovjzm4klog1/Android-USB.zip

from xda-developers :D

just unzip the archive file and place the two uncompressed files in the root directory of the memorycard. :)

Is there a way to add Unknown Caller to the contacts, so I can set it to automatically divert to VM?
I'm getting frequent calls like that and it's really irritating, I never answer them as a rule, but it's exceedingly annoying when they are so persistent and they never leave a voicemail.

Is there a way to add Unknown Caller to the contacts, so I can set it to automatically divert to VM?
I'm getting frequent calls like that and it's really irritating, I never answer them as a rule, but it's exceedingly annoying when they are so persistent and they never leave a voicemail.

As far as I know, not yet, been searching for this for a while, or a similar app, that will allow me to set a different ringtone to 'unknown caller'.

Well...my Magic went for a swim in a glass of water last night and sunk. I'm going to leave it a few days to dry out, but I'm not hopeful.

With that in mind, what do insurance companies usually do about replacing phones? Will I have to send it off to them to prove it's broken, or will they just send me a cheque?

Bit hacked off really - I've had seven phones and I've never broken or even lost a single one :(

Back
Top Bottom