***HTC Magic Thread***

Right, what ROMs are people running atm? I've been using a fairly vanilla Donut version for a while but I think it's time for a change. Was gonna give Cyan's new build a go but is there anything better?

Also anyone got something Sense UI-like running well?

No speedy senseui at present because the hardware isn't up to it unlike the Hero with more mem etc,

Cyan's rom is the best at present with the most tweaks and features.

Right, what ROMs are people running atm? I've been using a fairly vanilla Donut version for a while but I think it's time for a change. Was gonna give Cyan's new build a go but is there anything better?

Also anyone got something Sense UI-like running well?

Everyone in this thread appears to using Cyan. I'd be interested to know your progress of rooting your phone as I too am on Donut and cannot root using the usual methods (downgrade to 1.5 then one click root). Gold card is looking like the only way at the moment... but I live in hope.

Don't start talking about being gay and rooting together! Azza and MarcLister will be taking the you know what!

I'm out on my work xmas meal tonight but will be around tomorrow afternoon from 12.30 ish. Add me (see trust) to MSN or <myocukusername>@gmail dot com for Google Talk/Chat.

Same, was at work and thought i'd risk it. lol

I did do a nandroid though.

Question: After using an app and returning to the home screen, do you guys have to wait a few seconds for the home screen to re load? Any ideas how i can speed this bit up a little? Is it just the apps installed and whats on the home screen i take it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom