***HTC Magic Thread***

Well after using the Cyanogen Mod for a week I can't see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't seem much faster than stock and I've had a few more "forced closed" screens.

The browser seems to crawl to a halt when trying to zoom in/out and multi touch only seems to work when it wants to. There doesn't appear to be anything extra I can do with the phone after applying the rom, am I missing something?

Also, when is flash coming to android. I keep going to the Adobe site but there appears to be no mention of it.

Well after using the Cyanogen Mod for a week I can't see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't seem much faster than stock and I've had a few more "forced closed" screens.

The browser seems to crawl to a halt when trying to zoom in/out and multi touch only seems to work when it wants to. There doesn't appear to be anything extra I can do with the phone after applying the rom, am I missing something?

Also, when is flash coming to android. I keep going to the Adobe site but there appears to be no mention of it.

I agree with most this especially the browser bits. I do like home being instant and knowing that I can install lots of apps knowing that it won't slow things down.

Back
Top Bottom