***HTC Magic Thread***

Anyone tried SlideScreen yet? a worthy HOME replacement indeed. Some Market comments say it runs slow on their Nexus One but I find it runs fine on my Magic....perhaps those people have many apps running and widgets etc,

Tempted to buy the full version...

Image:
slidescreen_1.png

Video:

Last edited:
And how do I find out if I've got an upgradeable version? Would really like to try this because I'm in the basement bedroom and so I rarely get reception down here. I was thinking of getting the Vodafone Sure Signal box for £50 but if this radio upgrade can help I'd love to give it a go. :)

And how do I find out if I've got an upgradeable version? Would really like to try this because I'm in the basement bedroom and so I rarely get reception down here. I was thinking of getting the Vodafone Sure Signal box for £50 but if this radio upgrade can help I'd love to give it a go. :)

Are you using a UK Vodafone 32B?

Turn off your phone and turn it back on again whilst holding the back button.

List what it says under HBOOT and Radio and then I can help you. I assume you are rooted and using a recovery image such as amon ra?

good to go then mate. Assuming you are rooted and have a recovery such as amon ra?

Just boot into recovery, flash the zip (mytouch 1.0 version), reboot when asked and wait. Then reboot again and be patient. Done.

Let me know if it solves your basement issue.

Mine says...

1.33.0004 (SAPP10000) and Radio says 2.22.19.26I.

Looks like we both have the correct version...

"However, please make sure you have an upgradeable radio version. ie. 2.22.19.26I"

Yes mate, you're correct. Go ahead and enjoy.

NB, I didn't mean to ask for HBOOT (SPL) version, the crucial bit of info is the radio version as tonyyeb rightly points out.

Back
Top Bottom