***HTC Magic Thread***

Damn and blast! I'll have to find another way to impress the nPower ladies. ;)

I'll test 5 Live later today (after I've had a sleep) and check its loud enough for me. Would be nice to save a few quid on a personal DAB radio. :)

What's the largest capacity Micro SD card the Magic supports? Thinking of using Spotify with offline playlists for music in the car.

Khaaan, I thought you were stealing MRK's sig. :p

¬_¬

The Magic should potentially support the max out now, 32GB? At time of retail only 16GB cards were out so it does support those - no reason why it would not support higher as they become available.

¬_¬

The Magic should potentially support the max out now, 32GB? At time of retail only 16GB cards were out so it does support those - no reason why it would not support higher as they become available.

Quick response. Will pick up a microSDHC 16GB card then. Should be enough. :)

What about cricket? Eh?! :p If I could somehow save myself £70 odd on a DAB radio by finding some nifty method of getting Five Live on this I'd be happy. Looks like I won't be happy. :(

At least I can blame KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! :cool:

I'd get one just for the fact that the UI would be butter smooth as it's got crapload more RAM which the Magic suffers a lack of and as such when multitasking or having lots of apps and widgets applied it does stutter.

Well I wouldn't mind a 32A Magic I guess as it has some more RAM.

I'd like one just based on the improved performance. Everything runs so much faster in videos i've seen. Would have to ditch the Sense UI though. Does Cyanogen's Nexus ROM work on the Desire?

Back
Top Bottom