***HTC Magic Thread***

Heh I would not mind a Nexus One :p

Anyone tried out USTREAM app yet? I've been playing with it tonight and was able to livestream video (with audio) to the web @ USTREAM.com - so impressed I was that I've set up my own channel that I'll send out to friends/fam whenever I want to show them stuff when out and about etc :D

Quality was no better or worse than a 320x240 youtube video really so not bad at all!

I have installed Handcent as of last night and it rocks ass :D

Just like the iPhone message system but with more control and features.

I removed the ad banner by using AdFree which also removes ads in other apps too.

Going away to Holland this weekend and I'm trying to set my phone to not use data networks. Just want it to be a phone for a change!

So been into settings and turned the Google apps sync off, then into Wireless Controls > Mobile Networks > Data Roaming > Off.

Is there anywhere else I should be going? I have a weather widget but I want to keep that on my screen as it is nice big clock too... not bothered about the weather forecast for this weekend!

I'm not due an upgrade until octoberish, what about the rest of you? I'm really interested to know if vodafone will offer us the desire or nexus one as an upgrade. I can't pretend that I want to get an iphone from O2 as a threat anymore, that worked a charm last time!

Do any of you know if Vodafone offer an upgrade earlier than your contract expiration? ie after 15 months?

I think it says on their website you can upgrade when you are into the remaining 50 days of your contract.

I'm guessing there will be better phones out come September / October time though Alfie

I can't wait now to be honest. The magic is still a fantastic phone and I love it but let's face it, it looks like a cheapo toy. It has none of the elegance HTC smartphones usually have and it's under powered (especially as the next generation 3d games are coming - see raging thunder 2)

:(

Back
Top Bottom