***HTC Magic Thread***

You guys need to try out the test launcher I linked to earlier, 0.5 is amazing :D

I want to, but from what I've read on the XDA thread it will overwrite my whole theme, not just the launcher.

I like the way my phone's looking (NB - obvious HTC legend/desire envy)

snap20100319_134135.png

I just use the stock messaging. I tried the others but all they added were message bubbles to mimic the iPhone. Why would you want to do that, be proud of your android device!

Just had to do a hard reset on my phone as the HOME button was not working along with the DIAL button. Also when pressing the POWER button to switch on the screen there was no lock screen. After the hard reset it works fine again. Shame My Backup had expired. I now have to set up my phone again, but thanks to being rooted I don't need to reinstall most of my software. :D

Got fed up with little or no Vodafone in my basement bedroom so I forked out £50 for Vodafone's Sure Signal box. It works brilliantly. Plugged it in, set it up and after an hour or so I now have 4 bars of reception. Means I can actually use my Magic in my room and not need to bring the landline phone down. :)

hello chaps, ive returned. (no one will know me, they shouldnt really)...anyhow i digress.

just thought id say hello, my vodafone magic is now rocking Complete Eclair 2.0 and loving it http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633957

i was just wondering if anyone has come across a faster method to route the vodafone than alfie's post http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=15656486&postcount=3058

just that ive got a mate who wants me to flash theirs.. and i cant be bothered with the hassle :(

Does anyone know the easiest to set up Microsoft Exchange on the HTC Magic as I want to be able to view my work calender on my phone? Some site have suggested it built into the phone but other have suggested apps but then lots of people seem to report about problems.

I've posted here before saying that I was wanting one of these but I didn't really get around to buying one. I'm now really wanting to upgrade from my 3/4 year old phone without spending too much money.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a pay and go sim for one of these with decent internet add-ons? I'd like to browse the net/check email/tweet when I'm out and about but don't want to be stuck on a contract.

Back
Top Bottom