***HTC Magic Thread***

There two different roms one for the HTC Magic and the other for the HTC Magic Vodafone. If you select the vodafone version it ask for your phone serial number and checks if you have the right phone before allowing you to download the updated. SO far so good for me but when i tied installing in it comes up with a USB (170) error.

There two different roms one for the HTC Magic and the other for the HTC Magic Vodafone. If you select the vodafone version it ask for your phone serial number and checks if you have the right phone before allowing you to download the updated. SO far so good for me but when i tied installing in it comes up with a USB (170) error.

READ THIS http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=53444

Bad news everyone!

I will no longer have a Magic so won't be Cyanogening with you all unless Cyan switches to HTC Desire development :D

I'm sure .Sean will carry on though where I left off :D

Bad news everyone!

I will no longer have a Magic so won't be Cyanogening with you all unless Cyan switches to HTC Desire development :D

I'm sure .Sean will carry on though where I left off :D

I think you'll need to lurk this thread and help me when I start noobing out. I'll try my best not to break it though! :(

Hopefully I'll be able to get something newer next year.

Back
Top Bottom