HTC U11

Soldato
Yes the dac is in the adapter as with all the dongles, but apparently the one from Google which is £9 each is better quality than the HTC supplied one.

https://youtu.be/9Pi_SykMCsI

Skip to 2m50s
Oh neat - thanks for the link. I wonder if that means there will be a compatible DAC one with a USB C passthrough socket as well at some point then, I'd be straight onto that.

Associate
Loving the look of the U11 Plus.

I'm tired of Samsung software and really wanted a Pixel but can't deal with that screen... whats the consensus on the U11 camera?

Associate
I have finally pulled the trigger on a htc u11 64gb/4gb ram version.

This is the first ever flagship phone i have ever got.

The main reason for getting this phone is miracast support and usb-c to hdmi connect for the tv.

Soldato
I have finally pulled the trigger on a htc u11 64gb/4gb ram version.

This is the first ever flagship phone i have ever got.

The main reason for getting this phone is miracast support and usb-c to hdmi connect for the tv.

You should cancel that quick. If you join the HTC club on the site for free the 128/6gb normal U11 was only £584

Associate
You should cancel that quick. If you join the HTC club on the site for free the 128/6gb normal U11 was only £584

The reason why i got this phone is because me and my mum don't have the funds to pay for it, we are on a finance option you know where you pay later?

So ill pay back my mum in full as the purchase is in her name.

Thanks for the heads up my friend.

edit

https://ibb.co/eSEz0w

Last edited:
Associate
My htc u11 arrived today, and took a photo.

23593804_10155919136742375_4697687930555761904_o.jpg

Soldato
Congrats on the phone. I went for Note 8 in the end, vodafone did me a great deal so I couldnt justify going onto sim only and buying a phone outright.

Associate
I like the usonic feature on the u11 makes the sound louder and sounds like expensive ear buds as I listen to a lot of music whilst using the ear buds that came with the phone.

Anyways that bass is good and sounds more great.

The stock ear buds that came with the phone are decent enough imo and they sound better when the volume is high.

No tinny sound what so ever with the stock ear buds.

So when usonic is enabled it makes the sound, sound more clearer.

Last edited:
Soldato
I like the usonic feature on the u11 makes the sound louder and sounds like expensive ear buds as I listen to a lot of music whilst using the ear buds that came with the phone.

Anyways that bass is good and sounds more great.

The stock ear buds that came with the phone are decent enough imo and they sound better when the volume is high.

No tinny sound what so ever with the stock ear buds.

So when usonic is enabled it makes the sound, sound more clearer.
Yup I'm really happy with the sound quality too and the included buds are pretty sweet. Not tried them on full volume yet as 80% seems loud enough

Back
Top Bottom