HTC U11

Soldato
^ IMO it's the best Android phone out at the moment.

My replacement arrived yesterday went for a change in colour - bought the Solar Red instead. Incredibly striking colour although I don't know what's better this or the Amazing Silver.

Soldato
Yup same here but the dongle works well and the "freebie" earphones are surprisingly awesome. It's not a perfect phone but Im very very fond of mine!

Soldato
The Alexa update came via the play store (like most of the other HTC apps) but this is normal android system update. Contains June security update

Soldato
@Rimsy What software version is your phone running after the update?

Just want to compare it to mine as I'm showing as having the June security patch but don't seem to remember having the software update come up?!

Soldato
@Rimsy What software version is your phone running after the update?

Just want to compare it to mine as I'm showing as having the June security patch but don't seem to remember having the software update come up?!
I pre ordered mine and got it at release so maybe the U11s sold in the last week's had a more updated sw version? Was quite a big update so pretty sure you'd have noticed it! :)

Soldato
While using my phone last night I accidentally discovered how to split screen. Was always annoying to me if watching/listening to something on Youtube and you get a text or wanna use another app Youtube stops playing, since discovering this I checked my old M7 and it can't do it, not in the same way anyway.

My my U11 I did it by pressing square then press and hold an app, if the app can split screen then drag it to the top of the screen and split screen mode will turn on. I got a bloke at work to test it on his M10 and it works the same way and the bloke with the M8 didn't want to try..

Soldato
I pre ordered mine and got it at release so maybe the U11s sold in the last week's had a more updated sw version? Was quite a big update so pretty sure you'd have noticed it! :)

Yep mine has the same version as you. I would have noticed a big update had it notified me.

Thanks for confirming!

Associate
Anyone got any ideas when the 128GB Red version will come out in the UK officially? I've seen it on 3rd party shippers from far east but it's a bit much cash for that. Want to future proof after currently running an HTC M8 with only 16GB memory on board which is constantly out due to software updates.....

Back
Top Bottom