Huel: The Future of Food ..

Permabanned
Not 100% sold on the MP stuff, might try mixing it with huel to create some sort of mutant potion.

Are you sure...

latest

Soldato
I have read of issues with cleanliness for that Soylent company...

I think that's all in the past now. At least, I would hope so. It's pretty popular now in the US, you'd hope it would have all been sorted out!

I still haven't actually got round to trying my Huel, but I'm thinking it will make a good breakfast and lunch replacement. I need something to fill me up so I can go to the gym for an hour before dinner, so Huel sounds perfect for lunch.

Last edited:
Soldato
Clearly a heathen as I didn't find that first vanilla Whole Fuel too bad. 100g and 500ml of water. Reasonably thick, might try 450ml tomorrow. Premixed at 6am this morning with my milk frother thingy so no clumps (although it was a faff having put the powder in first, will do it in the reverse order tomorrow to see how that fares) then taken to work and left in the fridge for a few hours before glugging it slowly just now. I'll give the chocolate a go tomorrow...

Soldato
Clearly a heathen as I didn't find that first vanilla Whole Fuel too bad. 100g and 500ml of water. Reasonably thick, might try 450ml tomorrow. Premixed at 6am this morning with my milk frother thingy so no clumps (although it was a faff having put the powder in first, will do it in the reverse order tomorrow to see how that fares) then taken to work and left in the fridge for a few hours before glugging it slowly just now. I'll give the chocolate a go tomorrow...

That taste and consistency aren't bad at all, I just can't convince mine to not clump :(

Permabanned
Last edited:
Permabanned
Soldato
I'm just blitzing everything in my sub £20 Breville blender and works well, of course probably want to invest into something better if you want to start making smoothies, etc.

Soldato
madindehead;30482656 said:
The Breville blender is really good (assuming it's the one with the bottles than you can put the lid on).

LbeMHcp.jpg

This thing, got it on sale for £15 and they often pop up around £20. Absolute steal for the money and surprisingly powerful for regular smoothies too. I've even been chucking frozen avocado halves into it and blends that no problem. Been waiting for it to blow up so I've an excuse to get a more expensive unit but it's a stubborn little fella :D

Permabanned
neoboy;30482741 said:
LbeMHcp.jpg

This thing, got it on sale for £15 and they often pop up around £20. Absolute steal for the money and surprisingly powerful for regular smoothies too. I've even been chucking frozen avocado halves into it and blends that no problem. Been waiting for it to blow up so I've an excuse to get a more expensive unit but it's a stubborn little fella :D

A good blender for Huel, but for fresh smoothies you will never get that silky smooth consistency you get with a Sage or Vitamix.

Back
Top Bottom