"Hundreds" of Met Police armed response officers hand in the weapons after colleague charged with murder - Chris Kaba Shooting aftermath.

How could they be thrown under the Bus when the police and criminal justice system is so infallible that no one working within it should ever be questioned over their actions ?

Is that a serious question or just taking an opportunity to start constructing a pointless strawman about the police and justice system being 'infallible'?

I reckon that every time someone dies on the operating table the surgeon should be charged with murder, after all:

I mean, if the general public were to try operating on someone and it went **** up, I'm pretty sure they would end up in court.
if a surgeon is found to doing things wrong then yes, straw man.

kind of like a nurse recently and the outrage that hospitals were attempting to keep things in house instead of going to the police.

when police may have done things wrong they have lost the privilege of investigating themselves in this case.

if a surgeon is found to doing things wrong then yes, straw man.

kind of like a nurse recently and the outrage that hospitals were attempting to keep things in house instead of going to the police.

when police may have done things wrong they have lost the privilege of investigating themselves in this case.
Nah, not a straw man, just an attempt to highlight how absurd your line of reasoning is.

It's only as absurd as the twisted lolz, let's let the police shoot all the bad guys no questions asked poor me pity party defence of these officers.

No it really isn't.

Let me sum this up.

Man gets shot trying to use his car as a battering ram on a police road block. Afterwards it turns out not only is said man implicated in a shooting that happened just days earlier, he has previous form for firearms offenses and domestic violence.

It sure is a funny anti-police hill you've chosen to die on.

Last edited:
No it really isn't.

Let me sum this up.

Man gets shot trying to use his car as a battering ram on a police road block. Afterwards it turns out not only is said man implicated in a shooting that happened just days earlier, he has previous form for firearms offenses and domestic violence.

It sure is a funny anti-police hill you've chosen to die on.
The first part is speculation, something you know a trial would work out the details about.

The rest just simply doesn't matter. like Liverpool fans ******* and stealing from the dead or Charles de mendezes wearing a bomb belt and winter clothing. Or even how Ian Tomlinson collapsed and the Police were attacked as they tried to save him.

It's funny to die on the pro-police bandwagon before the full facts have even come to light tho.

Last edited:
That's for the Jury to decide in the upcoming murder trial.
:rolleyes:
Personally I couldn't do a job that would require me to kill another human being. Mainly because I'm not a sociopath.
Ah yes, you're the type that stands by as a kind sociopath goes about killing others if given the opportunity.

I'm not suggesting we hire ED-209, I just want to the police to be accountable for their actions. Which means if you shoot an unarmed civilian, then you should face the consequences.
Yes you are. Humans make mistakes. If the consequence is murder charges, then good luck finding sane humans to do the job.

Has a video of the incident been publicly released?

I’ve seen talk about drone footage of the scene floating about as well
There are some pictures of the aftermath from above in this article:
Don't know about any drone footage though.

There is video from officers' body worn cameras but it's not been publicly released (and expect it won't be until after the trial, and possibly not even after that).

Last edited:
Eh? It's implanted in the front nearside of one of the firearms cars.
uknip-14687.jpg

Not exactly what I would call "implanted" the two vehicles are barely even touching if they even are. It is also impossible to tell which of the two vehicles initiated the contact given the use of "tactical contact" by the police it may well have been the X5.

If he was actively trying to ram past the police I would expect the Q8 to at least be wedged between the Tesla and X5 in the amount of time the officer had to jump out of the X5

:rolleyes:

Ah yes, you're the type that stands by as a kind sociopath goes about killing others if given the opportunity.

What??

That's one hell of a strawman argument, and one that's not worthy of a response.

Yes you are. Humans make mistakes. If the consequence is murder charges, then good luck finding sane humans to do the job.

Nope, what I'm suggesting is that the Police (who are apparently supposed to Protect and Serve the public, remember?) are not allowed to kill unarmed members of the public without consequence.

This shouldn't be a controversial thing to say.

uknip-14687.jpg

Not exactly what I would call "implanted" the two vehicles are barely even touching if they even are. It is also impossible to tell which of the two vehicles initiated the contact given the use of "tactical contact" by the police it may well have been the X5.

If he was actively trying to ram past the police I would expect the Q8 to at least be wedged between the Tesla and X5 in the amount of time the officer had to jump out of the X5
It hardly looks like the Audi was ‘used as a battering ram’ or ‘driven at the police at high speed’ now does it?

uknip-14687.jpg

Doesn’t look like there’s even a scratch on the Audi based on the pictures I just looked at

The King’s Hitman had a nice clear head shot from just a few metres away by the look of things, hopefully the body cam footage shows something we can’t pick up from the pictures for his own sake

It hardly looks like the Audi was ‘used as a battering ram’ or ‘driven at the police at high speed’ now does it?

So why is the offside wheel of the police car (which was stationary, according to reports) in the parking bays? Could it be a collision with the Audi forced it there?

From the telegraph article linked earlier:

‘A witness at the scene claimed the driver attempted to escape the roadblock by ramming his vehicle into one of the police cars’

I really think the outcome will rest on the body cam footage. Of course the family/outraged others will never accept that their beloved could possibly have been a complete ****.

Going straight to trial is probably for the best for all involved, not that the outcome will matter

Back
Top Bottom