"Hundreds" of Met Police armed response officers hand in the weapons after colleague charged with murder - Chris Kaba Shooting aftermath.

Everywhere in the media that it says he was an expectant father, it should be followed by "Court records also show that in April this year, Mr Kaba was served with a 28-day domestic violence protection order relating to the mother of his unborn child barring him from contacting her on social media or entering the street where she lives."

The Tesla looks like its damaged. Possibly the Q8 rolled back after trying to force its way through, I'm just speculating here.
YVULhUE.jpg

Slightly clearer pic on this link

AFAIK the armed officers would have stopped in front of the car, got out with weapons drawn ordering the suspect to stop. I'm guessing the officer was standing between the Tesla and Police car.

So unnecessary. This is your final warning. I'm happy to debate the matter with you in a calm and civilised manner. If you feel unable to conduct yourself in the manner of polite society, then our conversation is over and you'll end up on ignore.
You've no right to be affronted when you twisted his words with your "Translation:" in an earlier post. You were never intent on having a civilised discussion and evidently not capable of it either.

If they've done everything right, they have nothing to worry about, right ?

It's hardly "nothing". They've been under investigation for over a year which will have been a massive emotional and mental burden as well as the impact on their job and career. They're now charged with murder and face waiting another year for the trial. Two years of waiting will have a massive toll on anyone, innocent or not.

If the police took that long to investigate decide whether to bring charges against someone with all the same evidence available they'd be ripped apart by the public and the media for their incompetence, yet when the IOPC do it over and over again to police officers nobody does anything, including cops who regularly threaten to hand in their Taser/driving/firearms tickets. The only difference is this time some of them actually did it, and now people are using it against them to wrongly suggest they don't want to be held accountable for their actions.

It's hardly "nothing". They've been under investigation for over a year which will have been a massive emotional and mental burden as well as the impact on their job and career. They're now charged with murder and face waiting another year for the trial. Two years of waiting will have a massive toll on anyone, innocent or not.

If the police took that long to investigate decide whether to bring charges against someone with all the same evidence available they'd be ripped apart by the public and the media for their incompetence, yet when the IOPC do it over and over again to police officers nobody does anything, including cops who regularly threaten to hand in their Taser/driving/firearms tickets. The only difference is this time some of them actually did it, and now people are using it against them to wrongly suggest they don't want to be held accountable for their actions.
do you think the timeline is abnormal ?

The Lucy Letby Police investigation started in 2017. were you crying about her mental health a year in ? what would your opinion of nurses have been if they walked out in protest in 2018 before all the facts and the court case ?

Again, the Police aren't and shouldn't be treated as special.

They've obviously got to go through a due process here, but when the family and local pressure groups are trying to say what a nice bloke Chris Kaba was, surely given his track record that's a lie and should be called out as such?
Will achieve precisely nothing as only the people willing to listen will care, the rest will comfort themselves with whatever reality they feel like and the establishment saying things is just going to entrench it.

Again, the Police aren't and shouldn't be treated as special.

We actually give Police the powers to use deadly force, so in that way they are special. If they're at risk of being prosecuted for murder when they have deemed it necessary, then why would anyone do the job?

We actually give Police the powers to use deadly force, so in that way they are special. If they're at risk of being prosecuted for murder when they have deemed it necessary, then why would anyone do the job?
Is there any subject you aren't wrong about.

Deemed necessary ? by a police officer, what comic book judge dread world do you think we live in :)

The Tesla looks like its damaged. Possibly the Q8 rolled back after trying to force its way through, I'm just speculating here.
YVULhUE.jpg

uknip-14687.jpg

Not exactly what I would call "implanted" the two vehicles are barely even touching if they even are. It is also impossible to tell which of the two vehicles initiated the contact given the use of "tactical contact" by the police it may well have been the X5.

If he was actively trying to ram past the police I would expect the Q8 to at least be wedged between the Tesla and X5 in the amount of time the officer had to jump out of the X5

Looks like the front passenger door of the Tesla is damaged in the ariel shot. Comparing it with the ground level shot, their maybe some minor damage on the passenger side rear door as well. Either the Tesla driver is bad at parking or the car has been shunted a few cm leading to the car being parked wonky (It could also be the perspective).

I can see what appears to be bent panels on the driver side front fender of the audi, in the top shot.

The police car appears to have bent panels on the passenger side rear door. The passenger side front door also looks slightly bent. However both of those could be due to perspective.

At a minimum the Audi appears to have been rolled back quite a bit (assuming it did the damage to the Tesla).

Is there any subject you aren't wrong about.
he's being ironic ?

getting good tourist publicity in New York times - London hell hole
Critics also say the British authorities have struggled to penalize excessive use of force by officers. According to Inquest, an advocacy group, at least 1,871 people have been killed during or following British police custody or contact since 1990.
Only one officer has been successfully prosecuted for manslaughter over the same period, and none for murder, the group said.
In 2017, lawmakers revamped Britain’s police misconduct investigation agency, the Independent Office for Police Conduct, in an attempt to bolster public trust in the body. But it too has faced unwanted scandal: Its first chief resigned in 2022 and was later charged with sexually assaulting a minor in the 1980s.

e:
Gun-crime-in-London-January-and-February-2023.png

Image shows incidents relating to gun crime in London reported in January and February of 2023. Despite London gun crime being more prevalent than in other regions of the UK

Last edited:
(if any at all)

Have a word with yourself and be a happier gent.

Am I missing something or did you have an issue with me talking about this national news event, which has been front page news in the UK over the past 3 days? I mean I'd really like to know before replying further just to make sure I'm 100% certain of the exact purpose of your post first.

Because police officers don’t have infallible judgment and could “deem it necessary” in a wholly inappropriate situation?

Oh dear what a pity. A motorcyclist being followed by the police died when his bike was in collision with a taxi and a bin. The passenger had non life threatening injuries and was arrested on being found in possession of a machete. Urban gardeners? This is why we need police officers armed with more than a baton.

Back
Top Bottom