Hurricane Harvey

Soldato
Only in America can such double standards be seen as normal, the fallout will be interesting, not least because GOP (including Cruz and Cornyn) voted against additional federal funding after Katrina. Now they are asking for more Federal funding for Harvey....

Associate
I'm in Canton Mississippi right now and can't wait for the fallout from this hurricane with the thunderstorms tomorrow ...

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I never understand the whole thanking god thing for being saved...when in theory he put you in that position to start with and you have lost everything but the clothes you are wearing

Soldato
I've been keeping an eye on it through the news over the weekend. It's incredible though catastrophic. National Guard deployed in full strength though, so I hope lives are saved, or what's left of them.

I wonder how much worse it is due to the infrastructure and industry controlling and restricting waterways. I'm sure there'll be a review after. Though with the ridiculous amount of water, It may just be the difference between being ****** and super ******.

Soldato
My partner's sister has just been evacuated from Katy, fears over a reservoir bursting and wiping out thousands of homes.

She was supposed to fly back to the UK tomorrow too :(

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom