** HYPER X CLOUD **

Associate
Trying to buy these but still asking for 64.99 for some reason despite accepting the code.

Went through the checkout process on paypal and looks to have chrged 64.99.

Any ideas?

I had problems with this also and had to apply the code, click view basket (top right) and click update basket for the new price to show £49.99 and then continue with the checkout process.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Trying to buy these but still asking for 64.99 for some reason despite accepting the code.

Went through the checkout process on paypal and looks to have chrged 64.99.

Any ideas?

send the guys in sales a message in the CS section. they will refund the difference to you :)

Associate
Placed my order at 3:40pm and decided to pay the extra for DPD next day as was before the cut off but looks like my order did not get processed as it's still "Order Status: In our warehouse queue".

:(

Permabanned
I've taken a chance with these, I'vew gone through 3 pairs of Roccat Kaves in as many years so hopefully these are a little more robust.

Also, I think you need to do some website work on your voucher system, clearly doesn't work as well as other websites have it. I almost bought it with the wrong delivery as for some reason entering a voucher changes your delivery option.

Associate
Also, I think you need to do some website work on your voucher system, clearly doesn't work as well as other websites have it. I almost bought it with the wrong delivery as for some reason entering a voucher changes your delivery option.

Took me ages to even get the voucher to apply to the headset price xD
Lots of refreshing etc.

It does say specifically when you enter the voucher code to re-check your delivery options though...

Soldato
Well Royal Mail 2nd class is just as quick as DPD Next Day Delivery for me :). Faster in fact because the headset arrived at 8.30 instead of in the afternoon like with DPD.

For £50 the box and packaging feels very premium, there is even a piece of tissue paper.

Sound quality seems very good, bit more bass, and the microphone is far far better (all compared to Corsair Vengeance 1300).

The volume up/down on the in line control is a bit small and awkward for me.

Very pleased overall. :)

Last edited:
Associate
well, mine arrived today, and what can I say, for audio quality alone, these are THE SHIZZLE!

in-line control is a bit too far away from the headset tbh, bit scared I'm gonna run it over under my chair eventually, but very minor issue on the scale of things.

it is amazingly light & comfortable!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
hey guys

just a quick heads up, the 49.99 voucher code is ending tomorrow!

get in quick if you want one!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Hi Guys

Due to the success and popularity of this deal, I spoke to Hyper X and asked them to extend the promo for another week.

They have agreed to it but this will be the only extension we get for this price point.

if you are considering a Cloud, now is the time to buy.

Rich

Soldato
Hi Guys

Due to the success and popularity of this deal, I spoke to Hyper X and asked them to extend the promo for another week.

They have agreed to it but this will be the only extension we get for this price point.

if you are considering a Cloud, now is the time to buy.

Rich

That's great news. :cool:
Was just about to ask you if I could still order a set tomorrow, now I know I can. :D

Back
Top Bottom