I have 1GB of DDR1 RAM is it possible to gain access to Crysis ultra high settings?

Some screenshots, blur takes a bit hit so disabled that. It's playable until you get into a mad firefight. Fine for "sniper" type play though.

ScreenShot0003.jpg

ScreenShot0008.jpg

ScreenShot0007.jpg

No custom config files. AMD 4400x2 @ 2.565, ATI X1900XTX @ 688/792

nice screen shots, but i am telling you right now, my setup the picture quality looks nearly like real life, i am not kidding. I think Crytek have lied about how much power you really need to have for this game especially to make people go and buy new systems. more money on systems means more expanding and more money for the computer industry, Intel, nvidia, amd and other companies cash in and more research continues.

nice screen shots, but i am telling you right now, my setup the picture quality looks nearly like real life, i am not kidding. I think Crytek have lied about how much power you really need to have for this game especially to make people go and buy new systems. more money on systems means more expanding and more money for the computer industry, Intel, nvidia, amd and other companies cash in and more research continues.

Crytek havent lied its from people trying it and ending up with a slide show that has told us it eats machines for breakfast unless they are very high end

it is trust me, i am currently running it on a dual core with 1gb ddr1 ram, 512MB 8800GT, in high detail, at 1600x1050 with 8xaf and 4xFSAA and i am getting like 50 frames per second without the FSAA and AF it's way above 60 frames per second. I plan on getting more Ram so i can run it in ultra high detail. my gaming pc costs under £500 new excluding monitor and included vat and delivery. this is pretty top end on a low budget.

Are you for real !!

My rig in my sig gets around 40FPS when running the benchmark that everyone else on here runs, 1280 x 1024, NO AFF, DX9, 64 Bit.

With the greatest of respect; my rig is towards the high end of the single card users and we can't do what you can with a rig that will perform worse than ours.

Nah guys, hes for real. Look, he just forgot to put up the screeny with the Fraps Counter in the corner. I found it :):

ScreenShot0003.jpg

Lol, seriously, the moment you make claims on FPS without even having fraps installed is the moment you ride the Fail boat out of OcUK...

Back
Top Bottom