I have been suspended from work today.

Caporegime
Regardless of having the drive or being capable, I still don't know what the OP would gain from going back into a job they left under such stupid circumstances, even if the managers have gone, it will be remembered by staff.

You don't put yourself back into a toxic environment unless you're doing it to cause some sort of hassle for others.
More money overriding the risk?

Soldato
Even if you really needed the extra money for you and your family?
Necessity and all that. Like anyone, I do anything to support the family. I am only doing this contract because it's a paycheck, not really something I want to do. Different paths though, everyone has their own journey. I'm not knocking supporting your family in one bit, that always comes first.
Personally, the sort of person I am, I like to plot a rough idea of what I want to do and where I want to go next. That comes with the drive though, I always have to be learning something and getting better.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
You make a video taking the **** out of work colleagues and call it banter? Crazy.
You then get your wife to hand in your own resignation letter? Even more crazy.
And now you are contemplating going back to the same place?

OP you really are....

Caporegime
Stop putting him off guys, I really want him to update to say he's got the job and is starting soon, then the thread will feel complete, for the moment. :)

Bonus points if he gets another disciplinary within a year tho... :D

Back
Top Bottom