I just don't understand some people

Don
OP
My mrs sounds Russian. She was wondering if telling them that her (imaginary) gangster mates would break their legs would have had an effect. I said yeah, it might have got her stabbed....
My mrs can be quite foolish sometimes.

Soldato
Please report it to the police, you're right that they probably won't be able to do anything but at least it will be on record in case the vile **** strikes again.

Man of Honour
Just another scum bag who needs shipping direct to prison for 30days. Trouble is they think and can get away with anything. Often think 1 to 30night prison stay would do society a lot of good, rather than nothing or a few hours community service.

Those types blame everyone except themselfs, which is where the blame actually lies.
Disgusting behaviour.

Associate
Unfortunately this is the attitude of quite a lot of people nowadays, my wife is South African and we have had a few run ins with people like the one you just mentioned. Police stood by once as my wife got a mouth full of abuse and only intervined when i raised my voice, i was then warned for my behaviour!! Sometimes you just need to let it go (at least if the police are watching )

Caporegime
One day she'll do it to the wrong person and will have all her teeth smashed out. I genuinely believe people as a whole are becoming more stupid, selfish and ignorant.

Soldato
One day she'll do it to the wrong person and will have all her teeth smashed out. I genuinely believe people as a whole are becoming more stupid, selfish and ignorant.

Sadly I think you're right.

Although if she is of the lot I think she is you don't want them coming for you lol.

Soldato
I always say the single best thing that I can to people like that when they're with their kids...

"I can see that your children are going to grow up well."

Sends them absolutely off the mental scale.

Soldato

It rarely works like that.

Bullies choose their targets, if they thought that there was a chance of the above happening she wouldn't have said anything back.

Soldato
I think i could safely say on behalf of most of us English people, we'd much rather have a non-english person over here paying taxes and contributing to society, than an English chav who spends a life on benefit. Just a shame we can't deport our own people really.

Permabanned
I think i could safely say on behalf of most of us English people, we'd much rather have a non-english person over here paying taxes and contributing to society, than an English chav who spends a life on benefit. Just a shame we can't deport our own people really.

We could not give them any money tho.

Associate
Honestly, I don't know how you didn't punch her in the throat.

Best course of action when dealing with a ******** such as the woman in question, is to stay calm, be polite and say "i'm sorry you feel that way" It winds them up no end. Especially when its some confrontational ludite, as their brains can rarely process whats happening

Back
Top Bottom