I just don't understand some people

Soldato
Rolling the dice telling GD ur posh and bald. :D

You can't take a job from someone who's unemployable! She'll end up dead or in prison eventually, karma will do you a solid.

But her kids will nick your solid off you possibly kicking you to death to take it:confused::(:mad:

Chicago school Britain.

Associate
Sounds like your typical scum... Unfortunately we are surrounded, very likely she doesn't or hasn't ever worked.

Reminds of a guy I was looking at briefly in the street the other day, I instantly formed an opinion based on his looks as you do when you are typically looking around at people. Then this was momentarily confirmed when he stopped smoking his cigarette threw it at the ground ( he was right next to a smoking bin ) spat on the wall then walked into a bar.

Soldato
Reminds of a guy I was looking at briefly in the street the other day, I instantly formed an opinion based on his looks as you do when you are typically looking around at people. Then this was momentarily confirmed when he stopped smoking his cigarette threw it at the ground ( he was right next to a smoking bin ) spat on the wall then walked into a bar.

"Good evening sir. Old fashioned for me! ;)"

Probably that, or whatever pint costs the least.

Soldato
Jerks are everywhere, some areas are just infested... The whole family went out to eat yesterday & we all have long hair... Anyway, my sister & brother in-law were takings pics & some ex-marine started the "get a hair cut" stuff..

Soldato
What don't you understand about the English chav mentality? It has been around for decades and everyone has storied about irrational behaviour like this from the ever-growing population of scum we have in Britain.

Don't try to rationalise anything in the way you or I would behave, just understand that people like this exist in every area of Britain, and that they simply do not give a **** about you, your missus, your kid or anyone else.

It's why I will likely never move back.

This. It was one of the main reasons we moved out of the UK. Every day just seemed to be spent encountering these type of idiots.

Associate
Which invariably leads to people like the woman in the OP feeling like they can do whatever they want without consequence.

Oh, there is a consequence! She is a self invovled inconsiderate scrounger who will never be happy with life, and always will be, How much more of a consequence do you want?

Soldato
The US has its own share of other social problems instead.

Of course. However I've been here 10 years and I (honestly) can't remember once encountering the type of ignorant and antisocial behavior that I did on an almost daily basis in the UK. Where I live here is very comparable to where I lived in the UK, so I'm not comparing apples to oranges either. Both the UK and the US have their share of issues, but as a place to live on a day-to-day basis, I know where I would rather be.

Back
Top Bottom