i just got dead space 2 but i'm so disappointed

Soldato
OP
Ah, okay, I see. So the switchover I'm going to attempt would be useful then. :)

In the case of Dead Space 2, is it that in-game the settings don't let you assign movement to the mouse buttons? Sorry to ask again, but my memory is terrible. >.<
i can't assign any action to the 2 extra buttons on top.

Soldato
You know, I wonder if someone could mod a razer naga, to make all the side buttons on the top.

Sure you'd have to pay for them to do it, but it should be possible by a modding company, right?

Soldato
OP
Not yet mate, got swamped at work today. Will hopefully be making a start on it tomorrow. I'm hoping it will just be a quick wire-swap, but I guess I will have to find out. :)
ok mate

thanks.

if it can't be done . can anyone/ocuk try to find a mouse with atleast 5+ actually buttons on top and similar size to a laptop mouse? and to get ocuk to stock more products like this

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah I just noticed the lack of proper left and right buttons :o, the rest of them look programmable to whatever you want though, but I bet there is a better choice out there anyway though :)

Soldato
That eye motion looked very clever tech, and the dude was playing FM :cool: one of my favs!

Anyway Gareth, I'd reply politely as already suggested but damn dude I'd love for ya to receive free swag from them regardless, as long as they're committed to actually looking into it and not fobbing off as others have said.

Soldato
You sure truely are a inspiration ! i hope they do sort something and patch this for you, and anyone else that does the same troubles :)

signed!!

Soldato
OP
That eye motion looked very clever tech, and the dude was playing FM :cool: one of my favs!

Anyway Gareth, I'd reply politely as already suggested but damn dude I'd love for ya to receive free swag from them regardless, as long as they're committed to actually looking into it and not fobbing off as others have said.
yeah, i'll see what they say tomorrow. i also told him the mouse would be no good for me..

Last edited:
Associate
Also, kudos to Chuck for being remarkably understanding despite nearly all the gaming news sites referring to his petition as being started by Gareth. :p

I'm glad to see the PC community getting involved. I've been doing the petition for 1 year and the PC community hasn't really jumped in. so it's good to see.

Me and Gareth will need to have a cripple fight over this petition </south park reference >

Back
Top Bottom