I just quit WoW!

Associate
Iv never understood the point of getting all worked up over a game in which you parntner with a group of 12 year olds around the world to explore and play structured games!

Doesnt this make you all the online versions of michael jackson?

WOW = Online Neverland Ranch!

Soldato
neverender said:
Title says it all really. 2 years and 4 level 60+ characters later and I'm finally done with World of Warcraft.

It's a shame, as I do still enjoy WoW for all its flaws (which annoy me intensely), but when a game starts to dictate your life something is really wrong.
I always considered myself someone with a fairly steadfast personality in that regard; I don't smoke, rarely drink to excess and certainly don't go crazy for drugs. It's very surprising, when you step back, to see something as innocent looking as an MMORPG sapping away so much of your life.

Ahh, but it's good to be free. I join the ranks of those who have entered to deadly thrall of WoW (no pun intended), and come out the other side :)

about ******* time, its an utter crap game, its completely pointless, the quests are crap, its repeatitive, theres too many saddos.
You get rewarded purely on time spent really, id rather play something more engaging. Warcraft reminded me of school.

Associate
peetee said:
about ******* time, its an utter crap game, its completely pointless, the quests are crap, its repeatitive, theres too many saddos.
You get rewarded purely on time spent really, id rather play something more engaging. Warcraft reminded me of school.
i like WoW,

but i hate pve, sure its fun doin it with mates, but your only beating a computer which afaik doesnt change, ever

pvp is far better, never the same, and way more fun doin it with mates :)

Back
Top Bottom