• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I really help need guys.

Associate
my 2080ti (asus strix OC 11gb) recorded a supersition benchmark score of 3820.............yes 3820, components are ryzen 3700x, 32gb LPX RAM Profile set to 3200mhz,Gigabyte x570 auros elite wife, I have ddu the gpu, latest drivers, honestly in shock and I have no idea what to do.....It's fitted correctly, PCI 3x16 set in bios, also i have no idea on how to send photos via download folder, it asks to insert images, really need help ppl.

Man of Honour
More information needed. How long have you had the card, and when did this start happening? Any upgrades recently?

Upload images to imgur or another image hosting site and then paste the URL for the image in to IMG tags.

Associate
OP
GgRONSs
MC2FnFV
ryrJQ4r

Associate
OP
A 2080ti is meant to be hitting 10k score, avg around 75fps+, are you telling me that a thermal re paste will improve output score by 5k? Not being a **** or anything, legit question, also which clock?

Associate
OP
Now that's what my benchmark should look like, i honestly am lost right now as to what problem is, 3d settings are all on point, ive used ddu, freah install, windows updates done, pcie lane is correct and functioning

Associate
The 2080ti Thermal throttling temp is 89.C so i think you are ok with cooling, are you running something like hwinfo64 so you can check if any warning flags have been set?

Associate
On MSI afterburner. Click the detach button at the bottom. Then make the window monitoring graphs big enough that you can see them all.

Then run the test again. After its been running a while (basically just before the end) take a screenshot of the traces of the above graph windows.
We need to see GPU clock speed, GPU temps, GPU usage, cpu clock speeds, cpu temps, memory usage, power usage etc.

You should then be able to see what's limiting you on your card or if you have a much bigger problem....

Unrelated to the above... Did you buy this brand new or second hand?
And have you tried any other benchmark/game for performance against what your card should get?

Associate
The Windows 10 version is probably a red herring but you are currently on the November 2019 version and October 2020 has just been released. Can trigger the update with the upgrade tool if Windows update won't show it.

Back
Top Bottom