CXzPQkU.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 1
  • WbJFWxn.jpg
    WbJFWxn.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
No date, maybe she sent it 3 years ago but got lost in the mail as the address wasn't exact and was vaguely written. "Opossitt that hotel", amazed that it actually got here

Last edited:
Soldato
That is proper full on mental. We have stuff like that sent to our heads of establishment quite regular, but more from the tin foil hat brigade, harmless but annoying.

Soldato
maybe that's what the writing on the back is for - it says she's been trying to get in contact for 3 years. The printed text is just copies...

the letter/envelope could pass for three years old tho!

Soldato
wouldnt mind that,

would be better than the mentalists leaving us trust pilot reviews that have never used our service

Man of Honour
Comparing the typed letter to the handwritten one, I can quite safely conclude that she has at least successfully learnt to use MS word spellcheck.

From a quick skim read there are atleast 3 different standards of English used. Also he is fairly well known and has a long standing partner so not sure this isn't a wind up.

That said someone I went to school with who has Aspergers used to bombard Davina McCall with very similar letters.

Back
Top Bottom