I received a really bizarre letter at my business today

Soldato
Only skimmed briefly but report it to the Police.
They could turn into an ankle breaker if they find their beloved Ciaran :p. Could do with tracking down for the sake of their mental health.
Marlborough. Not far from Hungerford? Could be a local gone mental through bordom. Not much to do in these small central towns if people don't have a little money. The 2nd class stamp doesn't look like it's been marked by RM as used?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
The business I work for received the same letter yesterday - we are in North Devon so very odd that it’s so far away. Wonder if more people have got them and not said anything?

Wow wtf, really?

Maybe she's just looking up random businesses on Google maps or companies house

Last edited:
Associate
This letter is clearly bat**** crazy. What really stands out to me though is a parallel with a novel with an autistic 'kid' as the protagonist I got part way through, who was playing detective about some nonsense or other (some mystery about the death of a neighbours cat or some ********). There's an insistence from the autistic that their way of thinking is superior. There's a touch of that in that letter:

We also have very different thought processes to normal people, much more diverse

In the novel I couldn't get through this was echoed by the autistic protagonist. As for episodes where he goes into an autistic fit because someone touched him on the shoulder or made him feel uncomfortable about his fishtank or some nonsense, that was immediately rationalised by the autist as being appropriate, right, and superior thinking and decorum.

Sympathy for his parents/carers comes in the form of "it may have been difficult for Dad, but it was right I skewered the new housemaid with a rusty pole, because it looked like she had an intention of opening a box in my room when she dusted the shelf, and this was unacceptable as it made me uncomfortable, so I put a stop to it because it was right and better".

Meh /end rant regarding the autistic.

I'm sure this chick is a Megan Fox lookalike and Cirian Whoever will be delighted with his new mistress lol

Last edited:
Soldato
The business I work for received the same letter yesterday - we are in North Devon so very odd that it’s so far away. Wonder if more people have got them and not said anything?

i have just received the same letter yesterday morning to my business as well. Very Strange.

My mums business recently received the same letter. Envelope written in the same way. She is near Southend in Essex.
Very strange

That's odd. 3 new signups just to post in this thread.
It's not even easy to find this from google. Most of the details in the OP are in the images and he hasn't typed any of the contents of the letter to allow google indexing.
The first 2 posters rarely sign in but they were both last logged in at almost the same time. I wonder what their IP addresses were?

Associate
That's odd. 3 new signups just to post in this thread.
It's not even easy to find this from google. Most of the details in the OP are in the images and he hasn't typed any of the contents of the letter to allow google indexing.
The first 2 posters rarely sign in but they were both last logged in at almost the same time. I wonder what their IP addresses were?

Not really that odd I googled the actor and then searched CIARAN HINDS LETTER and this forum came up about 5 link down

Caporegime
Not really that odd I googled the actor and then searched CIARAN HINDS LETTER and this forum came up about 5 link down

1 post member said:
I searched Ciaran Hinds Letter and found this post! Received same letter yesterday.
Wonder if it was written by Ciaran Hinds to get some publicity?

Mods :D

e: Sparksfly is the name of my new metal band \^m^/

Back
Top Bottom