I think muslims should do more to make it known this shouldn't be tolerated

inferno said:
Plenty of people drink with ZERO effect on society.

yes but when one says drink, it's safe to assume they mean alcohol, I mean who goes out to drink orange juice :p

rayer said:
Is the Bill Murrey in your sig ?

Yes, along with GZA on the left and RZA in the middle, it's from Coffee and Cigarettes.

VIRII said:
What? Like Islam?

Very predictable Virii but that's what you think has a negative effect on (your) society.

Last edited:
If you were Gordon Brown now, god (sorry) forbid (anyone with such a spastic mouth (and don't berate me for saying spastic, it's semantics) who should not be in charge of this country anyway - what would you do now in light of the (again!)current terrosist attack on this country? I know I used too many brackets in that sentence but I am stressed due to terror.

Last edited:
inferno said:
Plenty of people drink with ZERO effect on society.

It's not only on society but onto themselves, students are the worst. Go out, get mashed up then have a kebab. Worst combos ever. I can go out have have fun with out any of those.

Just showed my dad the glasgow videos and he's really disgusted by it too and said it just makes it worst for the rest of the muslims which don't have the extremist attitude.

Islam is an evil religion, a religion where women are considered inferior to men, where if a woman gets raped she can be punished for sex outside marriage and unless there are oodles of witnesses the rapist gets off.

Personally, I would like to see Islam destroyed.

manoz said:
It's not only on society but onto themselves, students are the worst. Go out, get mashed up then have a kebab. Worst combos ever. I can go out have have fun with out any of those.
Just like how muslims are the worst when it comes to terrorism.

kibblerok said:
Because they can't establish a decent society in Islamic populated countries they don't want to go live there. They live by faux idealistic Islamic principles, yet when push comes to shove, they still live in the despised western world.

Look at all the predominantly Muslim populated countries, **** holes, the lot of them.
Which Muslim countries have you been to then?

Of course if anyone knows of any plot they should report the culperites, but why is it the responsibility of law abiding Muslims to apologise for people who they have no control over?

I thought from the thread about apologising for for the slave trade we were generally against that opinion?

starscream said:
Of course if anyone knows of any plot they should report the culperites, but why is it the responsibility of law abiding Muslims to apologise for people who they have no control over?

I thought from the thread about apologising for for the slave trade we were generally against that opinion?

they certainly dont hesitate to state when something offends them or when others should bend their cultures to meet their needs

Fubar said:
Well they are obviously crap going by the past few days attempts.

you've got to think, leaving economic implications aside and the fear created, if this is the attack that got through and the sum total of casualties is one of the perpetrators set himself on fire, then I'll take this over 50 people dead on the tube any day...

starscream said:

It's not about apologising for the terrorism, it's making it clear that it is not accepted by the vast majority of muslims. By doing that it will encourage law abiding muslims to rat out terrorists if they do know about a plot. I suspect there are a significant number of muslims who do not support terrorism, but also would not inform the authorities if they knew people who were terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom