• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Associate
hahah yeah I did I may have to order some more themal paste again. Regarding XMP. I am completely lost when it comes to getting my ram speeds up etc.

How should I interpret the realbench stock settings.
Setting Ram timings isn't that hard, you just set the Rams rated frequency in the drop down menu, then go into the memory timing section and input your Rams rated timings, set the ram voltage to just above the rated voltage, this is the boot voltage, which is below the vcore voltage setting, and start off with IO at 1.1000v and SA 1.1500v..In the tweaker sub-section set eventual ram voltage to your rams rated voltage.

RealBench at stock settings will give you a starting point to work from.

Associate
Setting Ram timings isn't that hard, you just set the Rams rated frequency in the drop down menu, then go into the memory timing section and input your Rams rated timings, set the ram voltage to just above the rated voltage, this is the boot voltage, which is below the vcore voltage setting, and start off with IO at 1.1000v and SA 1.1500v..In the tweaker sub-section set eventual ram voltage to your rams rated voltage.

RealBench at stock settings will give you a starting point to work from.
Do I just look up the rated timings on my g skill 3200mhz ram?

Back
Top Bottom