IEMs (In-Ear Monitors)

I keep looking at DAPs, but I can't see it ever getting much use in my case. Phone and a cheap pair of Bluetooth headphones does me for pottering in the garden.

Last edited:
Back in the day I had plenty of MP3 players (mostly because they went through the wash). Then smart phones made mp3 players obsolete. My Samsung S20 is the first phone I've had since my Nokia N95 that doesn't have an headphone jack.

UlMrPoq.jpg

I've got quite a few pairs.

On stage I'm mainly using Sennheiser IE 100 Pros, as they're cheap and pretty good, and I get a surprisingly good seal with them. Previous to those I was using some custom moulded Puretone ones (Micro Monitor 3s, if you're curious), but unfortunately after about 10 years of abuse they finally died recently.

When I'm out and just want to listen to music, I use a set of FiiO FH5S with the UTWS5 ear hooks, which I like because unlike my 'true wireless' ear buds, they don't keep falling out of my ears :p

Does anyone know where you can pick up some spare tips? I need something a bit larger than what I have at the moment as the IEMs keep slipping out of my ear canal.

Does anyone know where you can pick up some spare tips? I need something a bit larger than what I have at the moment as the IEMs keep slipping out of my ear canal.
These seem to be recommended by many. I have a set on the way.

Linsoul DUNU S&S Silicone Eartips S/M/L (3pairs) for Nozzle Diameter from 4mm-5.5mm for Stage Studio, for KZ ZS10 Pro, 7HZ Zero, ZSN Pro, Orchestra Lite, Cadenza, TANGZU Wan'er S.G Wired Earbuds IEM https://amzn.eu/d/158pqI6

Back
Top Bottom