IEMs (In-Ear Monitors)

I'm tempted to grab a pair of the KZ as16 pro x to give an all BA set a try....but then I keep looking at the pr3 because planar

Bit out my budget as I'm only really looking at cheap ones....just seen the PR2 X hbb for £18 delivered though.....tempted!
For that sort of money I would save your disappointment and forgo looking at planar's and get the KZ Castor Bass Edition I have one of those also and is a fun engaging set.

For that sort of money I would save your disappointment and forgo looking at planar's and get the KZ Castor Bass Edition I have one of those also and is a fun engaging set.
Too late, bought the pr2s last night at £18. Skipped on the as16 pro x but will look at them a few months down the line, maybe sooner if I hate the PR2.
I have looked at the casters and the Vader's on the cheaper end of the scale, worth a punt?
Keeping in mind, I'm not an audio guy but I've enjoyed the iems I've currently got for gaming, but not so much for music

Too late, bought the pr2s last night at £18. Skipped on the as16 pro x but will look at them a few months down the line, maybe sooner if I hate the PR2.
I have looked at the casters and the Vader's on the cheaper end of the scale, worth a punt?
Keeping in mind, I'm not an audio guy but I've enjoyed the iems I've currently got for gaming, but not so much for music
In that case there are two iems's on the budget side that are marketed for gaming are the EPZ Q1 Pro and the Kinera Celest Wyvern.
But yes the KZ Castor Bass Edition is worth a punt.

Following this now. I bought a pair of KZ-ZS10 Pro-X and for the money I was really impressed... But they are perhaps a little light on the bass. Any suggestions on where to go next, without breaking the bank :)

Yummy..

PA2dXKy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom