If Richard Branson offered you 2 million pounds...

Man of Honour
When it boils down to it, if someone offered you 50k, you'd probably go through with it

It would need to be at least £100k for me to even consider it. There is just no way I'd even think about it for anything less.

The sheer thought of it repulses me even for that much. It's disgusting. :(

I mean, what a thread to make, really. :/

Still, it's easy money if you're a poofter.

Associate
Yea I'd take a 10 Min session via the back door off Mr Virgin himself for 2 Million in fact id do it for 1 Million......

10 Mins of discomfort vs a life time of wealth....!

Hmmm it's a no Brainer

Caporegime
When it boils down to it, if someone offered you 50k, you'd probably go through with it

lol no thats not even the price of a house these days..

100k and i might consider it aslong as the other guy doesnt have any STD's , isnt fat and doesnt look like he smells
No I wouldn't - these days 2 million isn't enough to be hugely life changing - not enough to allow a man to poke me one
so how much disposable income do you have each month after you pay all the bills , buy all your groceries etc? lets work out how long it would take you to save 2million pounds then we can see if its life changing or not as i suspect its atleast 20 years

Associate
2 million - no way. How are you going to explain that kind of lifestyle changing money to your friends and family?
Tell them you won the lottery.

Then again if you admit Branson's party train used your tunnel you won't get all the friend's and family hassling for a share of your new found wealth.

Back
Top Bottom