If Richard Branson offered you 2 million pounds...

Permabanned
No, however I would tape the conversation and offer from Mr Branson and sell it to the highest bidder.

Should make me a few bob without the need to get all anal about it.

Soldato
Depends how big his todger is compared to my largest ever poo. Any bigger than that and he'd split me in two.

Also depends on his stamina, he might be a 1 hour man....

I've thought about this FAR too much for my liking now. Goodbye.

Last edited:
Soldato
No, just no. I might be £2m up if I say yes, but that can be spent in an instant. The pain, suffering and humiliation would last a lifetime.

So no.

Man of Honour
This is a disgusting thread. Honestly, sounds like some of you have actually sat down and started to ponder. What if he wants to try out a kinky position or something?

Edit: and no, I wouldn't!

Sounds like you're the one pondering.

"Well Richard, as long as we stick to these positions, then..."

:D

Caporegime
I was just wondering, because I'm actually Richard Branson.

who else thoguht this was a set up for that old joke

George Bernard Shaw once found himself at a dinner party, seated beside an attractive woman. "Madam," he asked, "would you go to bed with me for a thousand pounds?" The woman blushed and rather indignantly shook her head.

"For ten thousand pounds?" he asked. "No. I would not." "Then how about fifty thousand pounds?" he contined.
The colossal sum gave the woman pause, and after further reflection, she coyly replied: "Perhaps." "And if I were to offer you five pounds?" Shaw asked.

"Mr. Shaw!" the woman exclaimed. "What do you take me for!" "We have already established what you are," Shaw calmly replied. "Now we are merely haggling over the price."

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;19580403 said:
Two million quid is quite a lot of money by most people's standards.

Yeah 2 million is a huge amount of money - but its hardly going to set you up for life. For example, you wouldn't be able to quit work on 2 million I wouldn't imagine...

Plus when you got the 2 million you would have to explain to loved ones how you got it...

"How the hell did you afford this?!"

"Oh no biggie, I just let Branson stick it to me for a bit and he gave me 2 million"

"He what now?!"

Not worth the pain and humilation :p

Back
Top Bottom