If Richard Branson offered you 2 million pounds...

Associate
I always ask this question at work, and then see how low you can get people to go. Everyone starts at 1 million, stating nothing less would do, but everyone gets down to about 10k eventually. If I had a suitcase with 10k in cash, you'd all bend over and take it. Now, I'm sure there are a few exceptions, but I work in retail man, I need the money!

hilarious

Soldato
When I had my bowel problems, I had to go to hospital for a number of different tests. One of them basically involved a doctor shoving a cable with a micro camera attatched up my butt.

Thats how I knew for absolutely certain that I was not gay. It wasnt painful exactly, but it did NOT feel good at all.

Man of Honour
When I had my bowel problems, I had to go to hospital for a number of different tests. One of them basically involved a doctor shoving a cable with a micro camera attatched up my butt.

Thats how I knew for absolutely certain that I was not gay. It wasnt painful exactly, but it did NOT feel good at all.

'Have a look at this monitor here.. that'll take your mind off it'

Soldato

Are you serious?

Men are gay because they're attracted to other men, not because they like things going up their bum.

What about women who enjoy anal sex? Doesn't make them gay.

Back
Top Bottom