If you could make one currently legal thing illegal...

The media reporting on Zelebrities (Kim Kardashian, all the nobodies from Only Way Is Essex, Geordie Shore etc, etc, etc)

Fair enough if you smoke in your own space and time, but I hate it when people and London Bridge station just smoke outside the exit next to that freaking NO SMOKING sign. And what is the deal with people just all up and smoking around the entrance and car park to Guy's Hospital? They're stanking out my university.

But in fairness to them, I think it's wrong that you steal all their second hand smoke without even paying for cigarettes.

On a more serious note, I agree that smoking right outside the doors of a place is more than a little bit inconsiderate and douchey.

1) **** journalism.

I hate it when they can't correctly interpret the details of some research, or survey and so come up with a sensationalist headline that is actually backed up by nothing more than their own incompetence.

2) Harassment/Spam/Fishing letters, as per Private Parking companies and debt collection agencies.

Seriously, stop spamming me with false threats and irrelevant snippets of law. Either you know you've a claim and take me to court, or you shut up and leave me alone.

3) Just for GD - bad grammar.

Unless you're spelling and grammer is purfect, of to jail you go.

Last edited:
After much consideration I am going to join the no reality tv group. Ruined the quality of tv on the basis it is cheap to make and "entertaining", though it will have to cover the abnormally large number of panel comedy quiz shows. One or two are fine, but 20 a week is just mad.

Close second is the spitting in public thing.

Back
Top Bottom