Iiyama GB3466WQSU-B1 Curve (1500R) 34” 1440 144Hz VA panel FreeSync Premium Pro

Associate
Can you confuse me even more? Can you explain the whole process?

Whats confusing

I phoned up and asked if pre order was likely to come in on 13th as advertised
They said yes no delays expected
Adviser told me they have 20 coming in with 11 already taken so if i ordered straight away i would be number 12
I ordered
I receieved order confirmation
I received payment confirmation
Later that day i rec eived an email confirming the pre order was on track and my order would despatch on Monday 13th

Happy to number these points if that helps

Permabanned
Whats confusing

I phoned up and asked if pre order was likely to come in on 13th as advertised
They said ues no delays expected
Adviser told me they have 20 coming in with 11 already taken so if i ordered straight away i would be number 12
I ordered
I receieved order confirmation
I received payment confirmation
Later that day i rec eived an email confirming the pre order was on track and my order would despatch on Monday 13th
That clears up things. What date was that? I placed mine on 30th, maybe I have been amongst those 20 too...

Permabanned
That's the second time I preorder something from them and both times haven't got stuff on the promised day. I might just cancel my order and add a bit extra for aw3418dw, but I really want a VA this time around.

Associate
That's the second time I preorder something from them and both times haven't got stuff on the promised day. I might just cancel my order and add a bit extra for aw3418dw, but I really want a VA this time around.

After reading the samsung thread it seems like pre ordering anything is a pretty bad idea these days

Permabanned
After reading the samsung thread it seems like pre ordering anything is a pretty bad idea these days
Looks like it, however instead of confirming people what they delivery date in line just a couple days from now they should just update the stock availability day. What a dick move trying to keep those preorders. I am sure they could just contact their supply and ask what's going on instead giving an answer like as soon as we get it it will be sent to you.

Associate
I guess that they just read from the website itself. Just received a reply. Here it is:

Thing that winds me up is the must know where they are. Surely tracking info is provided and they can track their pallet of monitors. Is it still with Iiyama, at a distro, stuck in customs....

Permabanned
Tbf I have got the feeling they are not getting the stock till 20th or so like every other retailer, but they decided to play dirty by putting that date and just going with it. If I won't get it by the end of the week that will be the last thing I have preordered from scan. They done it twice for me already back in the day, once stock was due on Friday paid for Saturday delivery, they received it Monday and dared not to dispatch it till Friday so they don't need to refund me for the delivery and it was delivered Saturday a week later.

Associate
i have just been onto them and all they will sday if that they guess it has been delayed by there supplier. No updated eta or anything. Been delayed by their supplier makes it sound like they are not evben on the way to them

Permabanned
i doubt they were ever getting them on the 13th. i think they under cut cometitors etas to steal business
That's what I said. They could just say it's still with Iiyama or customs or one of the big suppliers if they use them. At least something instead of keeping us in the dark I am seriously contemplating to cancel an order and order something more expensive what is in stock.

That is total ********. They guess. How can they guess. As a respectable business they must track where their stock is.

P. S. I would like to hear expected stock date for overclockers I would rather give them business. Also for me it is just a 20 min drive to their store.

Back
Top Bottom