Im going to kill my girlfriend (figuratively speaking)

Associate
As the title say I'm going to kill my girlfriend argh!!! swear words lots and lots of swear words.
I apologies I should explain why I am so angry, basically some of you might remember a post I left in another area saying my girlfriend said go nut which she did I had free rain to build my fantasy PC and she wouldn't complain which also included a nice big LCD TV to go with my system.:D
So all was fine until I started getting the parts and she would ask how much they where so my mistake was to compare them to something she knows (GHD hair straighteners £60-£120 each:confused:) so my CPU came in oh thats the same as 10 straighteners mobo oh thats 2 Gpu 6 , to which ive now been told we cant afford it and I'm not allowed a big LCD :(until the Jan sales which any online purchaser know isn't worth the hassle as there never cheaper in the high street regardless of what time of the year.
So and I apologies for the rant :mad:but I am gonna need a good monitor I'm allowed to spend upto £240 I would like widescreen and a good resolution as I will play games watch movies on it and any where between 19-21 inch.
Looked at the samsungs and dell very nice but are there any others.:confused:

Associate
OP
Yep I stamped and I cried but she just stood there hands on hips shaking her head in that calm im gonna be unreasonable but not give a crap eitherway look on her face.

Associate
As the title say I'm going to kill my girlfriend argh!!! swear words lots and lots of swear words.
I apologies I should explain why I am so angry, basically some of you might remember a post I left in another area saying my girlfriend said go nut which she did I had free rain to build my fantasy PC and she wouldn't complain which also included a nice big LCD TV to go with my system.:D
So all was fine until I started getting the parts and she would ask how much they where so my mistake was to compare them to something she knows (GHD hair straighteners £60-£120 each:confused:) so my CPU came in oh thats the same as 10 straighteners mobo oh thats 2 Gpu 6 , to which ive now been told we cant afford it and I'm not allowed a big LCD :(until the Jan sales which any online purchaser know isn't worth the hassle as there never cheaper in the high street regardless of what time of the year.
So and I apologies for the rant :mad:but I am gonna need a good monitor I'm allowed to spend upto £240 I would like widescreen and a good resolution as I will play games watch movies on it and any where between 19-21 inch.
Looked at the samsungs and dell very nice but are there any others.:confused:

Congratulations, you just made yourself look like a tard on the internet. Have a cookie.

Associate
OP
No its all joint and I'm surprised your not sympathetic to my plite being as your life will be over soon LOL

But again focus people monitor

Associate
OP
Very nice and that response time is faster than the lcd tvs still not sure about the size as I will be sitting about 2-3 feet away I might get rectanglular eyes but it is tempting I assum like the tvs they can be mounted on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom