Im going to kill my girlfriend (figuratively speaking)

Soldato
completely off topic but:

I would actually give my balls for a 50k a year salary atm.

How much training is needed to become you?

And would it matter that I have 1 bad arm?

Cheers,

G

Associate
OP
Ok truce and I'm tempted to pinch one of our clients tvs there multi millionaires and have a 100 inch TV and they never use it.

"I would actually give my balls for a 50k a year salary atm.
How much training is needed to become you?
And would it matter that I have 1 bad arm?
Cheers,"

4years sweeping floors and being the general bitch as an apprentice then another intensive 6 month test and inspecting course then a hnc or hnd can never remember which is 2 years (I havent done the last bit).
And im not salary therefore if I work lots of hours I get lots of money if I dont work the hours I dont get the money and if I dont work at all I dont get paid. unless im seriously ill then after two weeks of no pay and a hospital not I get £60 a week woohoo they know how to spoil us.
and no bad arms are fine I have a bad back and can only just manage my toolbag, but its handy when you wanna bunk a day of LOL

"can earn £35000 to £50000"? Can earn? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Commission?

This thread sucks - was expecting to read about his girlfriend accidentally trashing a bit of his equipment, not someone crying over not being able to buy whatever he wants in a relationship that involves a house.

Amen to that.

1) Posting your salary on the Internet serves to achieve nothing except make you look like a poseur.

2) As previously mentioned in this thread, grow a pair. Do you go nuts at your girlfriend every time she buys a pair of shoes (geez, if I did that I'd be permanently yelling).

3) At the end of the day, provided you both meet your fiduciary commitments i.e. mortgage then you should be both free to spend your spare cash on whatever the hell you want.

Threads like this are the bane of free bandwidth everywhere and should be exterminated post haste.

Ah, lunchtime rant over now off for a pleasant user-free afternoon. (I wish...) :D

Back
Top Bottom