Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Weekly purchases - A Barbour jacket, beer and the best crisps this side of New Delhi.

img_20190427_190418_by_saiper_dd5lmec-pre.jpg

img_20190427_190544_by_saiper_dd5lmew-pre.jpg

Agreed. They’re amazing!

Yeah some aren’t being released in UHD, and I have a bit of OCD when it comes to collecting things. I can’t have some UHD (which have different cover art) and some Blu-Ray. So decided to cut my losses and just go with these. It’s really smart too, you get a movie poster for each film, which I’ll get framed.

When the Disney streaming service eventually launches, I’ll no doubt rewatch some of them again in 4K
They all will be, we’ve only need Guardians 1, Dr Strange and the first Ant Man and we’ll have the lot on UHD, the first two Thor films and the Iron Man Trilogy are due before June.

These seem great. However given its you posting them I dread to imagine the price :p

EDIT. Ooh around £35? I can live with that.
You can get ones made from actual watch movements, some with moving balance wheels etc. and can look cracking. I've a few pairs.

Edit: Like Inoton posted

They all will be, we’ve only need Guardians 1, Dr Strange and the first Ant Man and we’ll have the lot on UHD, the first two Thor films and the Iron Man Trilogy are due before June.
I read this and had to check, and yes you can buy a UHD version of The Incredible Hulk. I have no idea why anybody would want to, but you can xD

Got the keys to my first house on Thursday evening, have spent Friday and Saturday cleaning and painting, here is how the kitchen is looking after it's been cleaned, still more to do. :)

4kUXV2wh.jpg
U6iXsWLh.jpg
ficiK1Zh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom