Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

It wasn't by the same seller... Plus I made the 3 orders along with a few more in the same week. I have over 700 feedback on ebay, so probably around 1000 transactions and have had one or two issues in that time (that were sorted out easily), so I wouldn't have expected Amazons version of ebay to so problematic.

Fairy's muff. I can't believe Amazon have no recourse though :eek:

You think 4 year lifecycle for water cooling is unreasonable?

Reset your expectations numpty...
1: That is unreasonable, even thought they come with 2-3 year warrantys it's expected that they should last at least 5 years, anything shorter is unusual. Losing two in 4 years is very bad and it's perfectly understandable he would lose confidence in that model. On the plus side I still have a Corsair H50 from 2008 running fine in a second rig, so you get some that last unexpectedly long too.

2: There's no need to personally attack him just because you think an AIO should only last 2 years, as it's you with the unreasonable expectations.

Also the sellers never seem to care as Amazon doesn't have the buyer protection ebay/paypal does.
i did a return request on an item that wasn't as described from china, the seller never responded, amazon refunded me, still have the item.

perhaps the stars didn't align quite right for you.

Where do you think B&Q buys them from? Then they charge you double the price. Also buying from B&Q would require going to B&Q and that's not something I do unless I absolutely have to, certainly not to go single plant pot shopping.

But seriously though, it was a £6 plant pot that I ordered along with a bunch of other crap that I assumed would be sent in a box with bubble wrap.

Cheers sinwave, i'll have another look tomorrow. I didn't hear anything from the seller or Amazon, the only other option is file a return request, but i wasn't sure if that meant I'd have to then return the items as they're obviously not worth returning to China. Meh. On ebay simply contacting the seller is enough to have another winging it's way to you as hold the power of the neg over them.

You think 4 year lifecycle for water cooling is unreasonable?

Reset your expectations numpty...

This is the second Kraken x62 I've bought, the pumps are crap and rattle away shortly afterwards. If around £200 ish for two Krakens and 3 RMA's in 4 years is an unrealistic expectation, NZXT can keep their shoddy AIO coolers. This wasn't a full water cooling kit, if it was then I would expect issues. For a sealed unit, they give you a 6 year warranty so they are obviously expecting them to last a lot longer than that.

@sinwave The three fans bug me too, just the way the case is designed. I have the Fractal XL R2 with no side window so I don't have to look at the cooler which is why I went with the standard model. I would go Chroma if there was a window :)

1: That is unreasonable, even thought they come with 2-3 year warrantys it's expected that they should last at least 5 years, anything shorter is unusual. Losing two in 4 years is very bad and it's perfectly understandable he would lose confidence in that model. On the plus side I still have a Corsair H50 from 2008 running fine in a second rig, so you get some that last unexpectedly long too.

2: There's no need to personally attack him just because you think an AIO should only last 2 years, as it's you with the unreasonable expectations.
my original H50 is still putting in a 24/7 shift in my server too! I have only ever seen 1 AIO failure and that was in a dell system.

Back
Top Bottom