Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
hope you like lots of walking.. spaniels are like a box of frogs at the best of times let alone a worker.

Not all of them. My in-laws had a springer from 8 weeks and although he was a nutter at first, they diligently went to dog training each week and he's a brilliant dog and very well behaved, comes when he's called, doesn't jump up etc, a real joy to be with and a great addition to the family.

Lovely dogs though, congrats Leesey, he looks a handsome fella.

Soldato
mal.png

Taking SWMBO away for her 30th birthday. Not being able to afford to eat should help me to get beach body ready ;)

I looked into the Maldives earlier in the year. Seemed a PITA to get to the resort / atoll that you wanted from Male.

We were there for a few days after Sri Lanka last month. Chucked it down every day, so I hope you have better luck :D

Associate
I'm hoping to take him gun dog training and normal training, just so he's got the basic commands and obedience sorted. I live next to open fields, woods and water. So he'll be out in his element once he's able to go out on bigger walks.

Associate
I never really understood the idea of buying a commonly found pet when there are plenty to be adopted but i suppose people want specific breeds for one reason or another.

Yes should definitely adopt. Especially as a lot of breeders are out to make money with no consideration for the dogs themselves. Hopefully not the case in this instance.

Caporegime
I never really understood the idea of buying a commonly found pet when there are plenty to be adopted but i suppose people want specific breeds for one reason or another.

Yes should definitely adopt. Especially as a lot of breeders are out to make money with no consideration for the dogs themselves. Hopefully not the case in this instance.

We should have the dutch system with massive taxes of pure breeds from dealers to encourage people to adopt dogs.

I have owned 7 dogs in my life and all have been rescue dogs. Its sad to see how many fantastic dogs are wanting a home.

Associate

The breeder seemed like a decent guy, who made his money as a welder rather than through breeding dogs. They were on a nice plot of land in cumbria and both parents looked very healthy. He's KC registered too, so the dogs can't be over bred. I think it's 1 litter every 12 months, any more you get warnings and your status taken away (I think).

I wanted to see the parental dogs and where they were kept before buying. I got offered dogs for less, but they were been brought over from Ireland without the possibility of seen any of the above. So I stayed clear.

Soldato
Love cocker spaniels. We had a Blue Roan cocker called Basil. He was an awesome little guy. His pedigree name was 'Loughtally Wishee Washee'. Dad lived with a prince in India or something.

Soldato
Little trip for myself. Thought the flights were good value, the Ryanair flight was £68.55, destinations were interesting and it's two more new countries off my list! Thinking about going to Budapest for a day trip or an overnight as well.

In the absence of a picture, as I don't want you internet people ruining my holiday, I'm going to Vienna and Bratislava. Easyjet & Ryanair, £160 return. Bargain.

Last edited:
Soldato
details on this?

Place called Outback Prague, you get to shoot 10 guns for around £90-95 but I asked if they had anything in a larger caliber. For an extra £10-12 you can have a couple rounds from a DE.

I did 8 last time I was there for £80 including:

CZ Scorpion
CZ 75 9mm
Glock .45
Magnum .357
CZ Scorpion Evo 9mm w/ red dot sight
AK47
AR15 w/ 4x ACOG
12 gauge shotgun

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom